Chat room is running

Vixen

Hey guys just so you know the chat room is up and running. so if you guys need help we will to the best we can. or you can help us which ever works ;)
it doesnt display the users right now on bottom of forum page, but chances are there will be someone in there. :)
thanks.

http://forums.realmmedia.com/chat.php

If you're in the chat room, will there be Beer and Pizza? ;-)

You can tell me to F off if you like. I'll understand, Vixy.

ok how do access chat without coming to this link every time im not sure where i can access it with the default format

I am going to start using it again since Armageddon just came out. If you all have any questions I will be in there!

Questions...I can anwser some if you have any. I am usually always in the chat room if I am on the forum.

I haven't been to the chat room in 20 years ;P

I think I said something to Pat to make him not like me. And since he was the only one who talked, I quit going.

I think I'll start back up.

I rarely ever go into a chatroom. So I thought I would brave this forum's. I went into chat yesterday and said a few things, including a big "Hi" to Pat and everyone. I stayed in there for all of 5 minutes, if that. Nobody said shit, so I left. Meh. Everybody must be playing MKA. But don't worry, MKMpwnz, I'll talk to ya, man. :mrgreen: