1 KAF per profile - 8 profiles per memory card.

The 7th Number

Its being confirmed that you can make 2 Kreate a fighters per profile, and there is enough space for 8 profiles. Which would allow us to make 16 KAF on one memory card.

Re: 2 KAF per profile - 8 profiles per memory card.

Eh, I can't really say if this is pleasing news to my ears or not yet. I'm assuming that, with only two KAK's per profile, you're only limited to uploading one profile rather than two or more, yes? If so, for me, at least, this'll greatly limit what I wanted to do with KAK. =|

Well, you know hat that mean?
Xbox is going to be the same one as PS2 but if PS2 have 2 memory slot that they can make more than 8 profile and 16 kak.

For PS2 2 memory card
16 profile
8 kak

For Xbox Memory cards
40 Profile
20(or lower than 80) Kak

*if you have 4 xbmc!(inclues the xbsystem)

You all know what i mean?

Last edited:

Actually its only 1 KAF per profile...but what ive been told is once you buy something in KAF its unlocked for all other profiles too. Which isnt bad either.

hmmm well im not sure really...some say 2 some say 1..... i cant say i know for sure myself. Im probably going to go into KAF tonight after i get these last 3 items in konquest.

I havn't even started Konquest yet! Right now I'm earning money in arcade so I can unlock everything in KAK. Does anyone know if there is more stuff besides what's up to buy for KAK?

By the way, I heard that you can go back and change your characters clothes and such. Too bad you can't have an alternate costume. Anyone find out if it's 2 or 1 KAK per profile?

I havn't even started Konquest yet! Right now I'm earning money in arcade so I can unlock everything in KAK. Does anyone know if there is more stuff besides what's up to buy for KAK?

By the way, I heard that you can go back and change your characters clothes and such. Too bad you can't have an alternate costume. Anyone find out if it's 2 or 1 KAK per profile?

dude at the end of konquest you would have like 100,000 koins to buy stuff with. You might want to do that instead of winning koins in arcade.

yeah, i think i had like 102,000 koins, i unlocked all character alt costumes and arenas i didnt get in konquest...you earn alot of koinage in there

I can only create one fighter per profile. Not a big deal considering with two cards you can make 16. BUT the sucky part is to create each fighter you have to amass a decent ammount of coins PER PROFILE for him to be worth a damn.

If im wrong about this please let me know.

You're wrong about this. Once you unlock an option in KAK it's available on all profiles. You need to amass a huge amount of koins yes, but you can do it all on one profile. I'm having fun just trying to make available all the options. Even if I'd never use them haha.

You're wrong about this. Once you unlock an option in KAK it's available on all profiles. You need to amass a huge amount of koins yes, but you can do it all on one profile. I'm having fun just trying to make available all the options. Even if I'd never use them haha.

Where do I have to go to unlock this?? The krypt? I didnt see anything like that in there. Thanks in advance.

In kreate a kombatant. Each selection has a price. Once you unlock it it becomes available in all profiles.

Its worth pointing out that they are only unlocked for other profiles for as long as that profile is still on your memory card. If you delete a profile, any characters made with items bought from that profiles list of bought items will still be on the KAF, but you'll need to buy it again if you want to change the colour of it etc.