Vs screen + NEW Ed Boon Interview

The 7th Number

Dairou vs Kaf....this time its purple instead of blue or red....:hmmmm:

MKA_Dairou_KAF.jpg

And there is a new interview over at IGN with Ed Boon.

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/794/794354/vids_1.html

Yeah, Jeff posted that screen before. dude. And I'll reply with the same answer as I did in that thread. I like Purple.

oops...man ive been late with everything lately.... anyway that interview really didnt say much of anything new. Just went through the different modes. Did show a Hulk KAF in there though...hehe man i cant wait to make Kochal.... :D 4 more days!

I cant, my windows movie maker has been giving me errors whenever i try to make a movie. Really pisses me off...and i cant find a different movie maker to download. :(

Uninstall it WMM, run defrag. And I suggest running CC Cleaner on your C drive. You may have registry errors and/or conflicts with another program. Did you install anything new on your PC before WMM went weird on you? Then check for errors manually. Then lastly, reinstall WMM. If it still doesn't work, a large rock does wonders. Technology and violence go well together. ;-)

Uninstall it WMM, run defrag. And I suggest running CC Cleaner on your C drive. You may have registry errors and/or conflicts with another program. Did you install anything new on your PC before WMM went weird on you? Then check for errors manually. Then lastly, reinstall WMM. If it still doesn't work, a large rock does wonders. Technology and violence go well together. ;-)

thanks man, i deleted winamp, and something else i downloaded for winamp and i was able to mess around with WMM longer then ever with no problems....hopefully this is fixed now. :)