New Members Welcome Thread

Don't know who that was, but it wasn't me. Maybe there was a 2nd forum established after 2000? More than likely I used to go as Kazuaki.

And by old school, I mean actual content, not the gameplay (which I think was slightly better than DA). You know, stuff like the old backgrounds, characters and music. Neither DA or D played remotely close to the old school stuff.

ah well pacman was a barily understandable spammer, just seeing if it was you lol, welcome then. nice to meet you :)

Gororules said:
ah well pacman was a barily understandable spammer, just seeing if it was you lol, welcome then. nice to meet you :)

Dude, the Pacman was one of the funniest members we ever had at MKO. Talk about contraversy and causing a ruckus. I still to this day do not know his true identity.

Do you?

No no, was just replying to Gororules' welcome.

welcome then. nice to meet you :)

Come to think of it, the only place I used the alias Pac Man (two words) was Tekken Zaibatsu.[/b]

Hi
I'm KiraXX. Ive been addicted to the MK games since MK2. Violence is orgasmic...Viogasmic?
I have MK1, 2, MKDA and MKD...yea I skipped all of the games in the middle.
My favorite players to use are the Scorp, Kung Lao, Kira, Ermac, Sindel, Li Mei, Tanya and Nitara. I really like katfighting kombat...its a good thing... :twisted:
Anyways I'm into a lot of stuff, IM me on AOL if you can find me or send me a PM. :D

Vigilante_FireDragon said:
Uhh...Welcome to TRMK, home of the best members around! Have fun over here. 8)

Hey Umon, you said you used to be with Tekken Zaibatsu before.

Also home to some of the least intelligent people in existence, but we won't mention names, will we Goro? :p

Re: The Realm Media Forums new members thread

New here. Until Deception came out, I hadn't played a MK game since Trilogy on Playstation. Deception is great, though. I'm really looking forward to Armageddon.

Welcome to TRMK, Mowbs.

Wutang, huh? I still have that game on my Playstation.

Mowbs said:
New here. Until Deception came out, I hadn't played a MK game since Trilogy on Playstation. Deception is great, though. I'm really looking forward to Armageddon.

Welcome to the forum! Post often!

holy shit, thank god somebody posted here. I think I'll like this new guy :D