New Members Welcome Thread

Hey everyone my name is Dayle, yes Dale with a Y my mum wanted to be different! new to these forums and love mk obviously. how do i change my profile picture ? cant seem to find the button may be me being stupid but yarsss hello

Click settings (top right of the page) and then scroll down a bit and to your left, you will see the options, which includes uploading a pic.

Welcome =)

Welcome to the Forum Dayle and Maathew, hope you'll have fun here :D

@ Dayle go to "Settings" (upper right between the Avatar picture and "my profile" link) and then go to "Edit My Profile Picture" Under "My Settings >> My Profile" category on the menu bar that's on the right

Edit: Damn I got beat to it :p

Hey everyone my name is Dayle, yes Dale with a Y my mum wanted to be different! new to these forums and love mk obviously. how do i change my profile picture ? cant seem to find the button may be me being stupid but yarsss hello

hit the "Settings" button in the upper right corner, once their, scroll down and the left side you will see "Edit Profile Picture", once their you can upload a picture from your computer in "Option 2"

hope that helps :)

Edit: third place I guess LOL

This is pretty wild. I joined back in 2005, was never really active in the boards. I've been lurking since I got MK9 and then I remembered I had an account here already. Somehow I remembered the name and password and here I am. Maybe I'll be a little more active in the boards this time around.

Welcome back then! You must have superior memory, I'd never be able to remember a username/password from 6 years ago. :p

Hi, i've been browsing these forums for a few months now, seem like a cool place.
Been a fan of Mk for years now, i first played MK1 on the Genisis and was hooked ever since.
Feel free to add me on PSN. (Now that its finally back up!)

Hi, i've been browsing these forums for a few months now, seem like a cool place.
Been a fan of Mk for years now, i first played MK1 on the Genisis and was hooked ever since.
Feel free to add me on PSN. (Now that its finally back up!)

From a fellow new member, Welcome!

Hi everybody, I started out playing mk1 in arcade then got it for sega along with mk2 &3
then had mkt on ps1 and deadly alliance. lost interest for years until a couple weeks ago my bro showed me the new mk.
i was like wheres the sidestep ?
did some reading, went out and bought it. finally they got the new mk right, im a fan again :)

Hi everybody, I started out playing mk1 in arcade then got it for sega along with mk2 &3
then had mkt on ps1 and deadly alliance. lost interest for years until a couple weeks ago my bro showed me the new mk.
i was like wheres the sidestep ?
did some reading, went out and bought it. finally they got the new mk right, im a fan again
Welcome to TRMK man.

Hello everyone! Ive been a lurker on these threads for a long time since a friend of mine DCP told me about this site and finally I decided to make an account haha

Hey all! I'm a new member from Melbourne Australia. Obviously isn't going to be much of a scene here considering how few people own the game and it's illegal to make public showings.

I study Game Design at RMIT, games are one of my two passions, the other being music. I play guitar and absolutely love metal.

Oh, there's a thread for this, haha.

Hey everyone, my name is JT. Long time listener, first time caller. I live on the west side of Chicago. I do video editing for a living and draw comic book stuff on the side. Die hard punk rocker. Love all things Mortal Kombat (duhr).

Expect fan art and PSN battles. :-D