New Members Welcome Thread

Re: Hey Paisan

69SMOKEY69 said:
Mi chiamo Marco, e io sonno meta Siciliano e Napoletano...Ho 23 anni e abito in Montreal, Canada....Da dove venne in Sicilia? La mia mamma era nata a Cattolica, e mio padre in Avellino. Dami il tuo Messenger cosi possiamo parlare piu facilmente...Ciao!

Marco Martignetti

totally man.....

Re: Hey Paisan

69SMOKEY69 said:
Mi chiamo Marco, e io sonno meta Siciliano e Napoletano...Ho 23 anni e abito in Montreal, Canada....Da dove venne in Sicilia? La mia mamma era nata a Cattolica, e mio padre in Avellino. Dami il tuo Messenger cosi possiamo parlare piu facilmente...Ciao!

Marco Martignetti

Hai qualcosa da migliorare in italiano :D , comunque io sono di Catania, il mio inidirizzo messenger è mgs@iol.it, comunque non credo che potremmo parlare spesso dato il fusorario diverso.

But now let's talk english for respect of other forum users! :wink:

welcome!

im also italian, and live in mantova which rulez!

if u want to add me you can...i'll send you a private message later.
you will see it at the top..just below the TRMK logo

Re: Hello Guys!!!

Gabro said:
Probably I did some grammatical errors in this post but, I am italian! Excuse me!:p

I didn't notice anything wrong lol. Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to TRMK, enjoy your stay.
PS: Any italian who can correctly spell grammatical, deserves a round of applause

Robot Commander said:
Pretty useless but welcome.

It may be useless, but at least we are getting confirmation of new members showing and replying in threads. Anyway, welcome to the TRMK family; take your shoes off at the door and don't eat all the chips. :D

welcome, i was a newb like a month ago, this is the only forum ive been in where people are kind. just dont make stupid posts and we'll all get on fine. and i already ate all the chips

Dr.D.Diddly said:
i also a new person
BigE that you?

We really should start an official Introduction thread, that way all the new guys can post in that instead of cluttering up the boards. Anyone else agree?

By the way, welcome, new guy. Enjoy your stay.