New Members Welcome Thread

Re: TRMK Forums - New Members Welcome Thread

Well, I saw this forum when looking up information for the new MK and was just like "Let's give it a try" so yeah.

. How's it going?

Howdy and welcome! So, are you a Soul Calibur fan?

Oh so this is the presentation thread. lol Was searching for it but couldn't find it...

I joined some days ago, this is a good forum. I like GFX, I'm from Portugal. And I'm known on most forums as Shinji.

Howdy and welcome! So, are you a Soul Calibur fan?

Yes. Love playing as Nightmare ever since SC2.

---

@ MKRay: If directed at me: Thanks.

---

Hello again everyone.

Forgot to mention I'm a huge fighting game fan and have played MK since MK1.

@ MKRay: If directed at me: Thanks.

It was, no problem it's awesome. :)

Oh so this is the presentation thread. lol Was searching for it but couldn't find it...

I joined some days ago, this is a good forum. I like GFX, I'm from Portugal. And I'm known on most forums as Shinji.

Ola! (Hope thats right haha) If not, then Welcome! :p

hello everyone :) im the princess of this thread ^_^ lol jkjk have fun guys, play nice <3

helllllo MK fans.i'm from IRAN and i'm very happppy to join in this great forum.

Hello, My names Matt. I joined already at the start of March cause I wanted to join a awesome MK community and I think I've found one finally ^_^.

Just a short summary about me: I own about 16 consoles and I'm not a fanboy of any company, I love all games and i play my PS3 & Wii everyday and my 360 occasionally. I started playing MK when i was about 5, i first played MK 2 on the SNES and later played it in the arcade then MK3/UMK3 in the arcade before owning both of them on SNES. I bought Trilogy and MK4 on N64 and after that I played the console games (which i didn't like too much) on PS2. I became a big fan after MK3 came out cause i loved the fast paced gameplay and just the characters, fatalities, secrets and everything about it. I can't wait for the new MK cause the videos i watch just bring back just a ton of memories i had as a kid and the demo has been a ton of fun as well.

Can't wait to talk to more MK fans just like me here hopefully =].