New Members Welcome Thread

hah, yea ethix i remember that...who won?... JK

arent noobs funny and all...urr its called an avatar not a thingy

Heyyyyyyy

Hello all. Just dropped in to say hi as i feel its better to introduce myself this way than in the middle of someone elses thread.

I suppose giving a bried background won't hurt (much). I'm in college (Dickinson) and i'm a archaeology major. And that's where i'll stop since i don't$know if i can trust any of you yet... jk.

I'm glad to see this otf board is a bit more controlled than the one i'm used to . Well, that's all i got. Continue merrily along your way.

**Edit, for continuity purposes i always used to go by the name Takeda in the old Tygerlander forums and have several fanfics under that name. I see that Malitor is still around. Good to wee that i at least know someone here... kind'a.

Re: Heyyyyyyy

Shinnok007 said:
I'm glad to see this otf board is a bit more controlled than the one i'm used to .

You should've been here last time. Chaos and assholism everywhere.

Welcome, at any rate.

Re: Heyyyyyyy

Shinnok007 said:
I'm glad to see this otf board is a bit more controlled than the one i'm used to . Well, that's all i got. Continue merrily along your way.
That's because the staff is doing a much better job this time around.

Oh, and welcome!

Malitor Greymaulkin said:
Female Reptile is also floating around here somewhere.

Yeah, she was the one that tol me about the site. Equally i told her about my boards so were getting the two pronged assault.

As for the controlled comment, the otf i'm used to is filled with a lot of wild debates and topics. Not saying that's a bad thing but sometimes i need something i little bit easier on the eyes.

Hello Guys!!!

Hello guys! I am Gabro, I'm Sicilian (Italy), I'm 13 and I'm a Mortal Kombat fan, I love TRMK website and now i will post here, in this forum :wink: I don't know where I must post my intro in this forum and I selected the Classics MK section. Is correct? :?:

Probably I did some grammatical errors in this post but, I am italian! Excuse me!:p

Yeah, you want open chat, this isn't really the right forum for introductions.

I could be really mean about this, but considering you Italians are responsible for the incredible goth-metal band Lacuna Coil, I just can't bring myself to do it. Welcome to the site.

Hey Paisan

Mi chiamo Marco, e io sonno meta Siciliano e Napoletano...Ho 23 anni e abito in Montreal, Canada....Da dove venne in Sicilia? La mia mamma era nata a Cattolica, e mio padre in Avellino. Dami il tuo Messenger cosi possiamo parlare piu facilmente...Ciao!

Marco Martignetti