New Members Welcome Thread

Natsu said:
raidenfighter said:
chilidog said:
raidenfighter said:
whatashame said:
Natsu said:
Special Flashcards for special people. :eek:
They are all actually inked blotch cards. They all resemble boobs and asses to me though.

I hated those bastard psychiatrists with their !@#$ ink blots. They have a response for everything!!!

One time, just to mess with the guy, I told him that I saw the pope raping a bat with a submachine gun that resembled Hulk Hogan. He said I had a Napoleon complex and I was unsure of my belief system.

lol

I am completely serious. I swear to God I am not kidding about that.

That's because they all are.

WWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Noob-Ermac said:
Natsu said:
raidenfighter said:
chilidog said:
raidenfighter said:
whatashame said:
Natsu said:
They are all actually inked blotch cards. They all resemble boobs and asses to me though.

I hated those bastard psychiatrists with their !@#$ ink blots. They have a response for everything!!!

One time, just to mess with the guy, I told him that I saw the pope raping a bat with a submachine gun that resembled Hulk Hogan. He said I had a Napoleon complex and I was unsure of my belief system.

lol

Lol

Noob-Ermac said:
Noob-Ermac said:
Natsu said:
raidenfighter said:
chilidog said:
raidenfighter said:
whatashame said:
Natsu said:

lol

Lol

Squaresality

im blu_ninja. just signed on yesterday. MKD is da bomb! i feel all left out cuz it seems like im da only girl in here...unless there are some girls out there that are on here??? 8)

Click on the link that looks like
icon_mini_profile.gif

From there, scroll down to the bottom and select an avatar from the ones that TRMK provides, Show gallery button, upload your own custom one from your computer, or type in the url of one from any wep page.

Or, if you're talking about the symbols that look like this,
forum-dragon.gif
forum-mk2.gif
, then check out this thread, Ranks

blu_ninja said:
im blu_ninja. just signed on yesterday. MKD is da bomb! i feel all left out cuz it seems like im da only girl in here...unless there are some girls out there that are on here??? 8)

Err, i didnt know people still said "da Bomb" the 90's were cool and all but somethings should stay there

Vixen said:
blu_ninja said:

Err, i didnt know people still said "da Bomb" the 90's were cool and all but somethings should stay there
Like I said before, "The 90's are dead, but unfortunatley, the people who lived from them, aren't."

Ooh, and hey, BigE.

Ethix said:
Vixen said:
blu_ninja said:

Like I said before, "The 90's are dead, but unfortunatley, the people who lived from them, aren't."

Ooh, and hey, BigE.

So what are you, four?

raidenfighter said:
Ethix said:
Vixen said:
blu_ninja said:

Ooh, and hey, BigE.

So what are you, four?
No-no, I meant it in general. I lived through the 90's. After looking back at the boyband craze, the weirdass fashion, and all the like. It really was an odd era and some people are still living in it. They did have some great music, though. Plus, that quote was from a chat thing from quite some time ago.

blu_ninja said:
btw, how do you get an icon under ur name thingy :?:

Don't listen to K1LLKANO, you have to go to the underground railroad tunnel, hammer the nails to the track, and sprinkle the special white dust in the middle, a gopher will come out, snort it, and ask what you want under your name. Choose wisely.