New Members Welcome Thread

Re: TRMK Forums - New Members Welcome Thread

I`m not really new here i just got my computer fix and my old user name didn't work which is IJohnnyIICageI. And thanks to the people from my locked topic for the warm welcoming and the people who gave me Minus rep.

I don't remember you from before....but flaming has always been against the rules.

If anyone gives you any trouble, just let a mod know =)

Hello! I'm Matt...Been a fan of MK since back in the day when it cost a quarter, and the winner got the machine. Scorpion was, is, and always will be my favorite. I've been following the news portion of the site for quite a while, and have been checking out the forums for a bit, but just signed up. I was on a wrestling forum for 18 months, modded for a bit, and it got a bit overwhelming, so I stepped away, and had no intention of going back. MK9 has changed my mind.

Hello! I'm Matt...Been a fan of MK since back in the day when it cost a quarter, and the winner got the machine. Scorpion was, is, and always will be my favorite. I've been following the news portion of the site for quite a while, and have been checking out the forums for a bit, but just signed up. I was on a wrestling forum for 18 months, modded for a bit, and it got a bit overwhelming, so I stepped away, and had no intention of going back. MK9 has changed my mind.

Welcome, Loser. Don't get too carried away with your name. There can be only one Matt around here.

Welcome, Loser. But don't get too carried away with your name. There can be only one Matt around here.

I never expected to be called "Matt", so it's all good lol NightShiftLoser has been my online "handle" for forever, and on forums, it's usually just NSL. Loser works, since I'm still a bit of a newb here.

I`m not really new here i just got my computer fix and my old user name didn't work which is IJohnnyIICageI. And thanks to the people from my locked topic for the warm welcoming and the people who gave me Minus rep.
Awww welcome bro.
Welcome:DD

I am Matty. I haven't played an MK seriously since MKII on Xband and UMK3 in the arcades. I am interested in women, music, movies, STis, cats, and pogs. Currently playing a lot of SSFIV, and can't wait to get back into MK again. MK9 looks sexy. That is all.

Damn there is a lot of Matts.
I am Matty. I haven't played an MK seriously since MKII on Xband and UMK3 in the arcades. I am interested in women, music, movies, STis, cats, and pogs. Currently playing a lot of SSFIV, and can't wait to get back into MK again. MK9 looks sexy. That is all.

Welcome!

Oh come on!! Now this has got to be a joke... No way. I don't think so!

AWESOME, which wrestling forum was it? I probably posted there at some point, lol.

Hi and welcome.

AWESOME, which wrestling forum was it? I probably posted there at some point, lol.

Hi and welcome.

WrestleZone.com - I was there from 10/08 to 3/10, and modded the last 6-7 months I was "active". If you were there, what was your screen name??

haha, I was Mrs. Randy Orton.

I was in a huge Orton phase when I joined because I had just been to a live Raw show and he was bursting out of his trunks irl even more than on TV but didn't post much, although my fav of all time is Piper and current fav is Punk.

haha, I was Mrs. Randy Orton.

I was in a huge Orton phase when I joined because I had just been to a live Raw show and he was bursting out of his trunks irl even more than on TV but didn't post much, although my fav of all time is Piper and current fav is Punk.

I remember the screen name, but that's about it lol I'm a big fan of CM Punk, but haven't really watched much since early last year. I was big into TNA, and then all this crap with Hogan :(

Was it you that repped me for my post in the pics thread?? I can't seem to find my rep here lol