New Members Welcome Thread

that was an accident. well i am glad i am welcome and if you hate me spelling some things that start with a C with a K tell em and i will stop, jsut like my 3rd period teacher said to.

New Here

Hi. =)

I happened to come by this site back when I purchased Deadly Alliance when I began looking for hints to all the secrets. Decided I would jump into these forums since I've come back for Deception.

I just want to say this is THE BEST MK site I have ever come across. Kudos to the staff for such a great site.

whatashame said:
Natsu said:
Glad to see some one knew to the forum, welcome.
How do you no he is knew? There is know way you could have new that without noing ahead of time. :lol:

lol, can't get anything by whatashame, (he studies with Flashcards!! :lol: )

whatashame said:
Natsu said:
Special Flashcards for special people. :eek:
They are all actually inked blotch cards. They all resemble boobs and asses to me though.

I hated those bastard psychiatrists with their fucking ink blots. They have a response for everything!!!

One time, just to mess with the guy, I told him that I saw the pope raping a bat with a submachine gun that resembled Hulk Hogan. He said I had a Napoleon complex and I was unsure of my belief system.

raidenfighter said:
whatashame said:
Natsu said:
They are all actually inked blotch cards. They all resemble boobs and asses to me though.

I hated those bastard psychiatrists with their !@#$ ink blots. They have a response for everything!!!

One time, just to mess with the guy, I told him that I saw the pope raping a bat with a submachine gun that resembled Hulk Hogan. He said I had a Napoleon complex and I was unsure of my belief system.

lol

chilidog said:
raidenfighter said:
whatashame said:
Natsu said:

I hated those bastard psychiatrists with their !@#$ ink blots. They have a response for everything!!!

lol

I am completely serious. I swear to God I am not kidding about that.

raidenfighter said:
chilidog said:
raidenfighter said:
whatashame said:
Natsu said:

lol

That's because they all are.

raidenfighter said:
chilidog said:
raidenfighter said:
whatashame said:
Natsu said:

lol

This is fun.Look at all the squares