New Members Welcome Thread

Re: TRMK Forums new members thread

Oh...hello...I'm Brando..new to the community. Just thought I'd say hi. I'll be checking back often.:mrgreen:

Hey, guys, I'm Deathrider. I've been a fan of MK since the original game, and it's a big part of my life. Just thought that I'd drop a quick introduction for y'all.
Looking forward to chatting with everyone on the main forums.

sup people just joined this site yesterday. ive been playin mk since i first got it on the snes. look foward to discussing topics with you in the forums real soon.

Hi I reckoned this was the best place for my debut post. I've been drawn back to Mortal Kombat fandom by MK vs DCU, so thought I'd check this place out. :)

Hi im new here and just wanted to say like an arogant guy. I BEAT YOU ALL with all the mk's even the mks that are homebrewed, im an mn talent
who dares?

Hi im new here and just wanted to say like an arogant guy. I BEAT YOU ALL with all the mk's even the mks that are homebrewed, im an mn talent
who dares?

lol, if we could actually play lag free, I'd feed you your ego.

With a fork.

BatmansParents.jpg

:p My speciality is : mortal kombat 3logy and deception and armageddon, do not enter my domain

;) thanks bro.. its kinda heart since this is only about mk, where can i send suggestions?

Hello. If you didn't see the thread I made, I am new here.

Here's a random picture...

0009.png