New Members Welcome Thread

highwaytothelost said:
I know!!! don't forget Raiden Lighting lol, and nightwolf and....well the list is huge. I couldn't keep track.
I hate you. ;_;

Heh. Yeah, my n00b days.

By the way, who is this "fat bastard" you guys are talking about, BigE? Did he eat MKO?! The fiend.

Ethix said:
By the way, who is this "fat bastard" you guys are talking about, BigE? Did he eat MKO?! The fiend.

The_Sim did and I gave his site what it deserved. If I find out he's running another site, that will follow his old site's footsteps as well.

Anyways, MKO is down as of right now. I haven't a clue when it will be up, but all the posts were not lost. The only thing that happened was the domain name is lost. The database is still unchanged, so when MKO comes back up with a new domain name (I'll send out a mass email by the admin panel, so don't worry about finding it) nothing will be lost.

Intoduction

Hello, Kona here. Great site. Well none of you know me because i just found out about this site. I can't wait to make this experience on this site is a good one.

Just a heads-up, "newbies" don't usually get the best treatment here (at least, that's how it was with this board the last time). It's usually their fault, but as long as you abstain from asking stupid questions (you'll see tons of stupid question threads in the MKD discussion), you should be fine. And welcome, by the way.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Just a heads-up, "newbies" don't usually get the best treatment here (at least, that's how it was with this board the last time). It's usually their fault, but as long as you abstain from asking stupid questions (you'll see tons of stupid question threads in the MKD discussion), you should be fine. And welcome, by the way.

like he said, just refrain from stupid posts/threads, and u should be fine

ok i iwll make sure my posts arn't dumb and ask stupid questions. Oh and i don't ahve deception so i won't be in there much but who knows i am renting it. :) Thanx for welcoming me.

Kona said:
ok i iwll make sure my posts arn't dumb and ask stupid questions. Oh and i don't ahve deception so i won't be in there much but who knows i am renting it. :) Thanx for welcoming me.

better than having to wait another month for it.....

undertaker3x7 said:
DeathcoreRyknow said:

You sure are one to give advice on this subject..

g0d said:
undertaker3x7 said:
DeathcoreRyknow said:

yet your the one who can't understand english and just posts shit to have something to bitch about

undertaker3x7 said:
g0d said:
undertaker3x7 said:
DeathcoreRyknow said:

yet your the one who can't understand english and just posts shit to have something to bitch about

For the eighty-sixth time this year, the word is "you're", so if you're going to correct me on my English, at least make sure all your words are spelled correctly, first.

And no, I don't "post shit" to have something to bitch about. In fact, I rarely do my bitching on online forums at all. I do believe you were searching for the term "Posts on forums to bitch", seeing as how posting "shit" wouldn't inherently give me something to bitch about, anyway.

You're one-of-a-kind, undertaker, I swear.

g0d said:
undertaker3x7 said:
g0d said:
undertaker3x7 said:
DeathcoreRyknow said:

For the eighty-sixth time this year, the word is "you're", so if you're going to correct me on my English, at least make sure all your words are spelled correctly, first.

And no, I don't "post shit" to have something to bitch about. In fact, I rarely do my bitching on online forums at all. I do believe you were searching for the term "Posts on forums to bitch", seeing as how posting "shit" wouldn't inherently give me something to bitch about, anyway.

You're one-of-a-kind, undertaker, I swear.

first of all, what the hell does spelling have to do with comprehension moron, not too damn much, especially when its some stupid thing like "your" and "you're". And no I wasnt searching for the term "Posts on forums to bitch", if I was searching for that I would have said it dumbass. For example, saying video game girls dont live next door, when its obviously being used as a discription, is you posting crap so you can bitch about something, or try to have the last word.

You're a dime-a-dozen, kan0, I swear.

I refuse to read anything more Undertaker says to me, provided he remains a stickler for nailing people on English misuses and goes about making errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation more times than I can count.

Try not being hypocritical in your next argument, thanks.

g0d said:
I refuse to read anything more Undertaker says to me, provided he remains a stickler for nailing people on English misuses and goes about making errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation more times than I can count.

Try not being hypocritical in your next argument, thanks.

Dumbass, there is a difference between comprehension which I was talking about, and grammer, spelling, and punctuation. So again you prove you cant read a simple statement, and just keep bringing up your own dumb shit.