New Members Welcome Thread

Hey all I'm Ghyver! I had an account that was short lived a year or so ago and I usually just stalk around but decided to actually make another account. MKX and Dark souls 2 are probably my 2 most played games. I'm pretty down to earth so I'm hoping to spend a lot of time on the TRMK forums!

Dark Souls 2?

6ifvco.gif

Other than that, welcome friend. As you've already been a lurker I'm sure you already know, but Tarkatan Trash is a shithead and shouldn't be paid attention to. Good luck.

Thanks man! Yeah I'm not gonna say anything except I definitely know who he is. And come on, Dark souls 2 isn't that bad LMAO.

Standalone, it's a great game. But in comparison to Demon's Souls and Bloodborne? C'mon son.

Have you ever played Dragon's Dogma? Now that's a pimpin action RPG. It's coming to PC soon if you haven't copped it yet.

Standalone, it's a great game. But in comparison to Demon's Souls and Bloodborne? C'mon son.

Have you ever played Dragon's Dogma? Now that's a pimpin action RPG. It's coming to PC soon if you haven't copped it yet.
Whatever happened with dragons fogma online? Wasnt that happening?

I bought dragon's dogma the day it came out, great game! I really want to play Bloodborne so bad but I have an x1 instead of ps4 :/. Just waiting til april 12th for dark souls 3!

Whatever happened with dragons fogma online? Wasnt that happening?

Not sure, but I expect it to reach us eventually. It's doing very well apparently. There is an Eglish Patch out for it, but I'm waiting for the official launch. If it ever happens.

I bought dragon's dogma the day it came out, great game! I really want to play Bloodborne so bad but I have an x1 instead of ps4 :/. Just waiting til april 12th for dark souls 3!

I'm not too sure I can go back to Dark Souls after Bloodborne. It's such a unique setting. I'll still probably buy it, but nothing I've seen so far has wowed me at all. Just more of the same it seems.

Not sure, but I expect it to reach us eventually. It's doing very well apparently. There is an Eglish Patch out for it, but I'm waiting for the official launch. If it ever happens.

I'm not too sure I can go back to Dark Souls after Bloodborne. It's such a unique setting. I'll still probably buy it, but nothing I've seen so far has wowed me at all. Just more of the same it seems.
Dark souls 3 buddy. Did you get the old hunters dlc? Its so good

I didn't get it yet, bought Just Cause 3 instead. I did watch a stream of it though, it's just as good as I expected it to be. Those weapons are ridiculous. The enemies seem to get a bit repetitive at one point, but aesthetically it's still one of the best games I've ever seen. So shocked it didn't win best art direction this year.

I didn't get it yet, bought Just Cause 3 instead. I did watch a stream of it though, it's just as good as I expected it to be. Those weapons are ridiculous. The enemies seem to get a bit repetitive at one point, but aesthetically it's still one of the best games I've ever seen. So shocked it didn't win best art direction this year.
The weapons are what shouldve been in from the start, every single one is hella fun, but the moonlight sword is unreal

yeah thats my only main gripe the repetitive loco hunters you run into and the bloated head mutants

but the bosses are probably my favorite thing about even though i got the holy hell spanked out of me by ludwig on the 2nd phase

yeah thats my only main gripe the repetitive loco hunters you run into and the bloated head mutants

but the bosses are probably my favorite thing about even though i got the holy hell spanked out of me by ludwig on the 2nd phase
Servers went down so i had to run all the bosses by myself. Took a little time

Name's MKFanSince92.

As the name states, I have been a fan of the franchise ever since the first installment of MK came out in 1992. Nice to meet you all.