New Members Welcome Thread

Hello everyone.

What video games have taught me:
Saints Row-Loyalty and friendship can last forever.
Mortal Kombat-You have to stand up for the people you care about.
Duke Nukem-Bewbs are amazing.

Hi, new to this site, why cant I create a new thread? I may be looking for some mugen mk questions and probably people like MortalLevent, what is the forum for that?

Last edited:
There is a minimum number of posts (10....if I recall correctly) that have to made before using creating threads. It's a measure to prevent spamming.

Hey everyone!

I've been creeping the forums for a long while now and finally made an account :)

So yeah, TECHNICALLY new member.

Hi, i'm new to this forum. i'm a long time fan of Mortal Kombat franchise long story, last game i played was Mortal Kombat 2011 on PS3 but i lose inbterest into PS3 so i stuck with PS2 where they have MK Deadly Alliance, Deception, Armageddon and Shaolin Monks. yeah because of Cheating device that i'm using on PS2 are not on PS3- Codebreaker and Action Replay MAX. i don't like PS3's Game Genie since they are Save Editor and some games' save data like Tekken TAG 2 and Sonic's All Stars Racing Transformed are copy protected! so i sell PS3 games years ago. i prefer PS2 it's why

anyways, i like this site, it's awesome

Last edited:
Hi, i'm new to this forum. i'm a long time fan of Mortal Kombat franchise long story, last game i played was Mortal Kombat 2011 on PS2 but i lose inbterest into PS3 so i stuck with PS2 where they have MK Deadly Alliance, Deception, Armageddon and Shaolin Monks. yeah because of Cheating device that i'm using on PS2 are not on PS3- Codebreaker and Action Replay MAX. i don't like PS3's Game Genie since they are Save Editor and some games' save data like Tekken TAG 2 and Sonic's All Stars Racing Transformed are copy protected! so i sell PS3 games years ago. i prefer PS2 it's why

Huh Mk 2011 on Ps2..... must of missed that one ;D non the less welcome to TRMK where some people are cool, some people are annoying and some for a strange reason defend Anita Sarkeesian. Enjoy your time here :)

Last edited:
Hi, i'm new to this forum. i'm a long time fan of Mortal Kombat franchise long story, last game i played was Mortal Kombat 2011 on PS2 but i lose inbterest into PS3 so i stuck with PS2 where they have MK Deadly Alliance, Deception, Armageddon and Shaolin Monks. yeah because of Cheating device that i'm using on PS2 are not on PS3- Codebreaker and Action Replay MAX. i don't like PS3's Game Genie since they are Save Editor and some games' save data like Tekken TAG 2 and Sonic's All Stars Racing Transformed are copy protected! so i sell PS3 games years ago. i prefer PS2 it's why

i think you mistaken there friend,MK2011 never release on PS2 !

but i still welcome you to the forum !

Hi, i'm new to this forum. i'm a long time fan of Mortal Kombat franchise long story, last game i played was Mortal Kombat 2011 on PS3 but i lose inbterest into PS3 so i stuck with PS2 where they have MK Deadly Alliance, Deception, Armageddon and Shaolin Monks. yeah because of Cheating device that i'm using on PS2 are not on PS3- Codebreaker and Action Replay MAX. i don't like PS3's Game Genie since they are Save Editor and some games' save data like Tekken TAG 2 and Sonic's All Stars Racing Transformed are copy protected! so i sell PS3 games years ago. i prefer PS2 it's why

You shouldn't be cheating in the first place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

you're selfish person no one tell me this at other forums until you tell me this on TRMK i love Cheating ok? i hate being losing one life or the message will say Game Over. without cheating devices, i can't play the games anymore

i think i won't posting here anymore. thanks a lot, Tarkatan Trash
Winners never cheat, and cheaters never win.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Hello, I'm Domayv. I have played MK9 and MKX. Not exactly a professional player but I've won most matches in MKX.

Hey all I'm Ghyver! I had an account that was short lived a year or so ago and I usually just stalk around but decided to actually make another account. MKX and Dark souls 2 are probably my 2 most played games. I'm pretty down to earth so I'm hoping to spend a lot of time on the TRMK forums!