New Members Welcome Thread

HI Y'ALL

Hi just joined today, I'm from Denmark as you can all see, a country far far to the North and NO it is not a city in Sweden or something. LOL :D
Anyway TRMK is not new to me, as Ive been following it since 1997 or so i think, if not longer. Never been much of a "poster" in forums until now, TRMK deserves it! I remember when MK was released, I was awed by its far out level of gore and realism, loved it by the second I saw it, and since then has followed the line of games with much appreciation. Anyway just want to show my interest in this important piece of my history of gaming. So let us all bow to mr. Boon & co. for the series, shall we? And by the way you are all welcome to write me, since I love to meet new interesting people with the same interests as me... Like you have'nt heard that before *Fo Sho!*... hehe.

Welcome to our shared love of MK, Callisto. Make sure to raz double post often and make irrelevant comments as this is much the norm :twisted:

Re: HI Y'ALL

Callisto1981 said:
I'm from Denmark as you can all see

Denmark, eh? You haven't by any chance heard the thrash metal group Hatesphere from that area, have you? Killer band. Anyway, welcome to TRMK!

Rhino said:
how do we get the mk token things

the more you post, the more you get. if you move the cursor over the icons under my pic, it will tell you how many posts you need to get it

Rhino said:
how do we get the mk token things

I assume you're referring to the various images under our avatars, and it's pretty simple: you earn them through post count. Using the ones I've earned as an example, the medallion is for each 1,000 posts you reach, the gold MK2 sign is for 500 posts, the regular MK2 sign is for 100 posts, and the MK dragon symbol is for 20 posts (I believe, I'm not absolutely positive on that one).

Aside from those symbols, there are also the Komidogu that you will earn at certain post counts. I honestly don't remember what each one of those stands for post-count-wise, but I know there's an old thread here somewhere that lists them. I think you don't end up with all of them until 1,000 posts, though.

hi i new i dont actualy like mortal combat cough (nerds) i do like anime
no no im actually saying what telling me damion sorry
so sup

I'm not new,but let's just say I actived my account here yesterday.
Even tho this place ain't the way it used to be,bach in the days...i'm sure thing will change for the best.

Hello

Just signed up, although I've been around the MK Realm for awhile (1998, give or take).

While I have not been active in the newsgroups or forums for years, I've been continuing to maintain the MK Fan Work Gallery throughout.

Now that everything has been settled in my life (got full time job, got married, moved to a new place, etc) I can now go back and return to all things MK :D