New Members Welcome Thread

Just joined/MK Banner

HELLLOOOOOOOO! Always been a fan of MK since I can remember first destroying my wrists on an arcade cabinet. Also have been a fan of this site, but just recently decided to join. On another note, I also have a big MK banner, the one with the Dragon logo and the release date on it. I do not want to sell it! I have been avoiding it at every turn I can, but alas. I must part ways with my wonderful wall covering due to just plain needing cash. Any offers are welcome. Maybe you will peak my interest before I change my mind and sell my body on the corner, lol.

Hello everyone. Great to finally have joined. Thanks for all the welcomes. I really didn't expect anybody to say anything, lol. If anybody wants to hit me up on Xbox, my GT is the same as my username here. :D

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I'm actually Kabal20 from Mortalkombatonline.com. Since that forum has been dead for a while and it seems a lot of users have migrated here, I figured I'd join the site too.

Hey everybody, this is where it says new members should come introduce themselves so here I am. I've been visiting this site for a while as a guest/lurker but I recently decided it was time to join since I am picking up MK9 again and want to get back into it. I am a long term MK fan, I have been playing MK games since I was like 3 or 4 on a sega genesis and have played every game in the series except special forces. Anyway I am looking forward to getting to know everybody here.

Hey everybody, this is where it says new members should come introduce themselves so here I am. I've been visiting this site for a while as a guest/lurker but I recently decided it was time to join since I am picking up MK9 again and want to get back into it. I am a long term MK fan, I have been playing MK games since I was like 3 or 4 on a sega genesis and have played every game in the series except special forces. Anyway I am looking forward to getting to know everybody here.

Now why would you ever wanna do that? lol. Welcome

Welcome and props for the Genesis reference. Still my all-time favorite console.

Thanks for the welcome, and same here. I love the genesis. I still have it with all of my controllers and all my games but I am missing a cord for it so I cant play it until I replace it :(

Now why would you ever wanna do that? lol. Welcome

Thanks for the welcome. Lol well I don't know any mortal kombat fans in my day to day life so I assumed this would be a good place to meet some people who love to discuss MK or would like to play online sometime.

Hi and welcome.

Freddy > Michael

:rolleyes:

Hi and thank you. And I like Michael better :) But I own and love all the nightmare on elm street movies along with all the Friday the 13th and Halloween movies, and even though its a close call I have to say Halloween is my favorite series :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two brothers, we each had our own slasher movie icon and used to fight as kids over who was better, lol.

I merged your posts, if you look to the bottom right of everyone's posts, you see that quotation bubble with the + sign next to it? If you click that on each post you want to respond to and then hit reply, all the quotes you want to respond to will show up in your reply =)

I have two brothers, we each had our own slasher movie icon and used to fight as kids over who was better, lol.

I merged your posts, if you look to the bottom right of everyone's posts, you see that quotation bubble with the + sign next to it? If you click that on each post you want to respond to and then hit reply, all the quotes you want to respond to will show up in your reply =)

Oh by bad I am still getting used to the site lol but thanks for the heads up, ill be sure to do that from now on so I don't flood the board with separate comments :) And I hear you lol when I was younger me and my friends used to always get into arguments as to who was the best out of the famous slashers, Jason seemed to be the most popular but I was always liked Mikey a little more for some reason

Jason is the only horror movie icon I really like. Couldn't get into the others. I just loved the signature hockey mask as a kid, so I was Jason for Halloween in one of my years in middle school. I had the mask, a red plaid shirt, jeans, and a glow-in-the-dark machete :mullet:

Jason is the only horror movie icon I really like. Couldn't get into the others. I just loved the signature hockey mask as a kid, so I was Jason for Halloween in one of my years in middle school. I had the mask, a red plaid shirt, jeans, and a glow-in-the-dark machete :mullet:

That's awesome! I love Jason too and that costume sounds on point! I actually purchased a prop replica of the hockey masked used in the most recent reboot/remake right before it hit theatres and I love it, I have it hanging up in what people like to call my "man cave" lol but yeah when I used to trick or treat I chose to be Jason more than Mikey, every year I was either Jason or Michael and one year I tried to be Freddy but the mask didn't look right :/ But they are all awesome!