New Members Welcome Thread

Hey guys (and gals?),

Long time Mortal Kombat fan, who stumbled upon this forum while looking up some random info on the Vita version.

I enjoy beer and women. An MK game in the room is an added bonus.

Yes, there are gals here. Additionally, nice old school sig.

Welcome to our nightmare lol

Hello girls and boys. my name is jose am kind of new not really i been a member on the web since 2011. Just hit me up on psn. am not that great but i give it a shot.

Oh yeah, most def. Good lookin' out on the welcome. I do plan to be here for a while. I've noticed there is a lot of 360 users on here. Might have to buy that version.. again. *sigh* heh.

WE got a lot of ps3 players as well
Viking poodle
YunQ
BBBLP
Myself
Ames32
Navi24
Rikolaw

And more

Hi! I'm James. I've lurked for a little bit and finally decided to join while I'm struggling with insomnia right now, haha. I love all games, but my favorite genre is fighting. I also like reading, making edits on Photoshop (I do sig making, the one I'm using is my pride and joy. There was also a member here who I made sigs for use here, but who will remain unnamed due to certain circumstances....PM me about that if you want, but I won't discuss it out in the open.), writing, sports, pro wrestling, cooking, music & movies. I have an Xbox 360 and a PS3, and I try to play both equally. I'll be putting more about myself in my profile when I get a chance, but I really gotta head to bed now. I'm excited to come back tomorrow to get to know all of you!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm James. I've lurked for a little bit and finally decided to join while I'm struggling with insomnia right now, haha. I love all games, but my favorite genre is fighting. I also like reading, making edits on Photoshop (I do sig making, the one I'm using is my pride and joy. There was also a member here who I made sigs for use here, but who will remain unnamed due to certain circumstances....PM me about that if you want, but I won't discuss it out in the open.), writing, sports, pro wrestling, cooking, music & movies. I have an Xbox 360 and a PS3, and I try to play both equally. I'll be putting more about myself in my profile when I get a chance, but I really gotta head to bed now. I'm excited to come back tomorrow to get to know all of you!

Dat signature is amazing

Welcome to our humble home, hope you write fanfiction btw :D

hi im nemises im new on the site i came upon this site when i was looking for a way to defeat bonus challenge 149 and im a dedicated gamer i play on my ps3 and vita and would like some help with both versions of mortal kombat for ps3 and vita thanks