New Members Welcome Thread

Hey, TRMK. I finally decided to show up here after floating around to various MK communities for a few years.

A few points of interest are I'm an administrator for ScrewAttack.com, I've been a fan of MK since the first game hit the arcades(I'm 28), and I'm the proud owner of MK1 for SNES/Gen, MK2 for SNES, UMK3 and MKAK on XBL, MK4 for N64, Trilogy for PS1, Deception, Shaolin Monks, and Armageddon for Xbox, and MK vs DC and MK9 for 360. I'm trying to collect as many carts/discs as possible.

You're 2 :cool:?
I happen to be 3 myself :cool:

:laugh: Just playin' broseph, welcome to TRMK and stick around! We have the fun times over here, and good luck in your MK collection.

You're 2 :cool:?
I happen to be 3 myself :cool:

:laugh: Just playin' broseph, welcome to TRMK and stick around! We have the fun times over here, and good luck in your MK collection.

This made me giggle XD

The same thing happened to me when I made a thread in my Hollywood Classic thread. Fecking emotes, lol.

Hello there g1! :)

This forum is like screwattack, but the retarded version. I think you'll like it around here.

Nice, a g1. I don't think I've seen your name around, and my admin duties ensures I see just about everyone - except the main site because the user bulk there is pretty massive most of the time. Do you still go to ScrewAttack?

fairly newish the threads are funny an the people are funnier i look forward to a good time on here
prince_of_persia_prince030108121506.jpg

WELCOME!

Hey guys!I just joined here I came in from the worst MK site ever which is Mortal Kombat Online I got off because of the whiny little *****es on the site.But I came here because you guys seem to give the MK title respect.I'm happy to be here.On MKO I was MRXDX2 I'm Scorch here because Scorch is my made up character he is a teal ninja that has the powers of fire and ice that lives in the shadows.Anyway my real name is Ryan and I am a true Mortal Kombat fanatic.

Hey guys!I just joined here I came in from the worst MK site ever which is Mortal Kombat Online I got off because of the whiny little *****es on the site.But I came here because you guys seem to give the MK title respect.I'm happy to be here.On MKO I was MRXDX2 I'm Scorch here because Scorch is my made up character he is a teal ninja that has the powers of fire and ice that lives in the shadows.Anyway my real name is Ryan and I am a true Mortal Kombat fanatic.

Welcome to TRMK man. Most people here are respectful, but we like to joke around :p

And I can think of a certain site that is worse than MK:O :rolleyes:

*cough* MK Anarchy *Cough, Cough*

welcome aboard scorch. And dont worry there are no *****es here, atleast not anymore

Thanks guys!I like this place already.Quick question though How do I get my Signature to show up?
*Edit* Never mind there it goes haha!

Yea man this place is much better I actually feel like I can be a MK fan here without someone dissing the game.

Welcome aboard.

Hello. New on this forum. I have been a fan of MK since i saw MK 1 in the arcades as a kid. I had a amiga and snes home. And when i got the snes version for my birthday, i was so happy. It did not have any blood. But it did have the theme and mood of the arcade.

After a while i got the amiga version too. And when mk2 came out, i got it for snes, then pc. :)

Anyway.. Just want so say hello. Seems like a nice forum.

And my fav Mortal Kombat is MK 2 for Arcade!