Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noob Smoke

• Shao Kahn

• Onaga

• Total voters
Goro, because he WAS the true boss of the original MK and he had a storyline to go wit him. I think they did a damn good job promotin' him throught the game to be an unstoppable bloodthirsty killing machine.

The OLD Shang Tsung was never playable in any game that I know of...Though I had an idea for an MK game w/old ST as a playable, yet not as decrepid as MK1, involving him needing souls, Shao Khan being dead, ST furthering his study in the black arts, resurrecting Goro...
I've revealed too much.
*Swallows cyanide capsule*

My fave is Kintaro. Why?

1. Because if u make it to fight Kintaro(in MK2), u have a feeling of accomplishment XD

2. He's so easy, yet at the same time, so hard. He's slow and big, thus as normal easy to hit and outmaneuver, yet he can do that thing where he can just grab you while ur attacking him, and can, as normal, put a LOT of damage on you.

i dont like onaga because i enjoy killing the old bosses from MK1-3 :twisted: ! i kinda feel they made the character just to keep the story line alive..... :roll: but i guess they gotta make progress. i can just play the old mk games if i like the old bosses......but (SPOLIERS.....though everybody probobly already knows) khans coming back in mk7 and (possibly mk:sm?)

Shao Khan is my pick. The way he tries to knock your head out your butt with a sledgehammer reminds me of my childhood. (Yeah, I watched a bunch of comically violent cartoons, like Tom & Jerry.)

I think that the best boss is Shao Kahn. Think everybody. He's the main bad guy in all MK universe

Goro's the freakin' man! The Shokan Man! Although, I have to admit that I've never had a fight that was more frantic and exciting as when I would fight Motaro.

:)

favourite boss would be the ORIGINAL shang tsung (Mortal Kombat 1,) 2nd would have to be Quan Chi in DA, other then that the bosses have been dickheads... worst of all moloch

My vote goes to Kintaro. Reason is that he's the only boss that gives you an intense fight. Against Shao Kahn all you do is exploit a cheap trick that makes him very easy. Against Motaro you just jumpkick all the time and he falls for that like a moron. Shinnok is not even a boss, and Goro can either be beaten with jumpkicks too or nothing but a normal guy with thrice the health.