• Noob Smoke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shao Kahn

• Onaga

• Total voters
lol in a thong??

no he dosen't turn me on...unlike Jade, or Kitana lol. Who else can taunt you and still kick your ass in a video game. All of the fighting video game bosses Shao Kahn, was truly original. The bastard would just stop and tell you how pathetic you are. Then destroy you with what 3 hits. lol

I liked Kintaro as a character, but facing him was a complete bitch. I can easily say that he's the hardest boss in the series, At least in my opinion. I also liked the old Shang Tsung, I liked how if you caught him off guard when he wasn't morphed he never blocked any attacks, and it looked like you were kicking a helpless old man around.

i was actually going to say shinnok cause he looked pretty cool and he was easy as all hell to beat but i'll go with khan for classicness.... rock

Masta-Dante said:
emmm why is noob somke there :? (i havent play MKD yet)

Cuz he's the new sub boss.

While we're on bosses, did we ever get to play as the old shang tsung? like, in any of the games, as regular character or secret? i cant remember. i know it'd probably only be mk1 or mk trilogy as the only potential options, but i can't recall if we did or not.

Since Deception has been out long enough, i have to say Shao Kahn... simply because he was the best, and he was also in more than any others.

Goro. Idk y, i just have a thing for him...errrrr...ummm...uhhh...not tha...i mean....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL

ok not really

but back to the poll

I like Goro, cause he's the original Sub-Boss, 4-armed bad @$$, and you know it, no matter how many times you deny it!!!
OHHHHH PWNED, ok maybe not
but Goro looks like a f'ing, idk, you can't describe him.

Next, I think Shao Kahn, just cause he's like a double Yao Ming on Steroids. Hes friggin HUGE! but not so huge its rediculous (i kant speell), like Maybe Motaro or Kintaro.

After that, ShangTsung, cause he's just so figgin kool. He has like 7 different looks, well maybe ot 7, but he looks two different waqys in MKII. The opening screen (Arcade version) shws him as an old man, then the game-playable version is like a Lui-Kang Type pof Karate Fighter. Then in MK3, He has a pony-tail, with a green-buger-ball glowing from his hands, or maybe its energy, idk. then, he's not even in 4, and in MKDA, he gets a total Makeover. In MKD, he looks like he did in MKDA, so whats up with that?

Shao Kahn's pretty funny, but he's a friggin' hard boss to beat!I always get up to him on MKT, but he just won't let me beat him! Funny, but tough, that's why I voted for him.

"YOU SUCK!" -Shao Kahn,MK3

And my vote is for!!!

I am voting for ONAGA because he is one of the coolest boss i have ever seen... As for the old boss.... they are old and that's it!!! :twisted:

I would say Kintaro because I just thought he was the most unique Shokan type of character. He had the tiger striped skin, spiked armor and he was a challenge for me to beat at first. He's easy now, but I like using him the most in Trilogy.

Love Cowboy said:
the_sim said:
Lets wait and see what the Dragon King brings in MKD...

My favorite old boss would be Shao Kahn.

I wholly agree, sim... we cannot make any judgments regarding MKD bosses until we've played the game.

I also voted Shao Kahn, though his cameo as a secret character in MKDA was pretty weak.

shao khan hidden character in MKDA?how do i get him?shit i dint know about this!

I'm gonna vote for Shao Kahn, though I only played one game with him as the Boss. I still beat him really easily with Rain 8)

kabalfan said:
Love Cowboy said:
the_sim said:
Lets wait and see what the Dragon King brings in MKD...

My favorite old boss would be Shao Kahn.

I wholly agree, sim... we cannot make any judgments regarding MKD bosses until we've played the game.

I also voted Shao Kahn, though his cameo as a secret character in MKDA was pretty weak.

shao khan hidden character in MKDA?how do i get him?shit i dint know about this!
*bump* Khan was in MK:DA?