MKA_Jax_Kano1.jpg

Edit:

Kabal vs Mavado just posted!

MKA_Kabal_Mavado1.jpg

Double Edit: Wow Cinder is pumped up.

Liu Kang vs Shang Tsung

MKA_LiuKangShangTsung1.jpg

Last edited:
I think he's taking requests...ppl posted in Midway forums they wanted Jax vs. Kano and voila he posts it. Then in the very thread he released that in somebody said "how about Kabal vs. Mavado next?" or something along those lines, and BOOM there it is.

I'm more interested in the arena for the Kabal v Mavado screen. It looks like the city streets to me.

My favourite of the bunch is most definately the Kabal/Mavado vs screen. Mostly [98%] due to the fact that Kabal is awesome and the best character of the two! I just hope he has his groundsaw move implimented in some shape or form. It was sadly lacking in MKD. I also like the Shang Tsung/Liu Kang vs screen.

Nice post, Rain Demon.

Edit: Has Kano got a new necklace of sorts? Does that have any significance, or is it just nothing?

My favourite of the bunch is most definately the Kabal/Mavado vs screen. Mostly [98%] due to the fact that Kabal is awesome and the best character of the two! I just hope he has his groundsaw move implimented in some shape or form. It was sadly lacking in MKD. I also like the Shang Tsung/Liu Kang vs screen.

Nice post, Rain Demon.

Edit: Has Kano got a new necklace of sorts? Does that have any significance, or is it just nothing?

I'd be suprised if that necklace was Quan Chi's amulet like in his MKDA ending lol. It would change everything.

And thanks for the compliment.

Oh come on ppl. The necklace is old news. It's a locke of Sonya's hair that he keeps around his neck as a constant reminder of their rivalry. I remember him having that in MKDA too.

Nice post, Rain Demon.

Now that you mentioned it, Chief, I agree, too, that the Kabal/Mavado one is the best one. Didn't Mavado (supposedly) steal Kabal's Hookswords somewhere in the MK story? I could have swore I read or heard that somewhere.

I wanna say that Kano's new necklace is a nod to what Kano was wearing in the MK movie. It's been a while since I've seen it, but Kano in the MK movie had a lock of hair as a necklace, and I think that Kano in that loading screen is also wearing said lock of hair.

Now that you mentioned it, Chief, I agree, too, that the Kabal/Mavado one is the best one. Didn't Mavado (supposedly) steal Kabal's Hookswords somewhere in the MK story? I could have swore I read or heard that somewhere.
Yeah Mavado apparently killed off Kabal, and then stole his Hook Swords. What a thief. But this time it's Mavado that will fall under Kabal's blades. ;-)

I wanna say that Kano's new necklace is a nod to what Kano was wearing in the MK movie. It's been a while since I've seen it, but Kano in the MK movie had a lock of hair as a necklace, and I think that Kano in that loading screen is also wearing said lock of hair.
Thanks for clearing that up, Glam and Kill. I was ignorant to that Sonya hair locke issue. Either that or I had just forgotten. I know what kind of hair I'd keep from lovely Sonya if I was Kano :mrgreen:

Thanks for clearing that up, Glam and Kill. I was ignorant to that Sonya hair locke issue. Either that or I had just forgotten. I know what kind of hair I'd keep from lovely Sonya if I was Kano :mrgreen:

You're welcome, dude. :) And XD @ the Sonya hair remark. That's so bad, yet it's still funny, Chief. :D

Kano Might Keep A Locke Of Hair But Jax Get To Keep That Booty. Anywho Where Are The Reiko Loading Screens. I Wanna See One Of Rain/Reiko Or Noob/Reiko. Better Yet Blaze/Reiko.