Hottest Chick in MK

Hottest chick in MK?

• Total voters

Love Cowboy

Yeah, I know this topic's been done to death, but we gotta include it just to let the n00bs have a say...

Who's the hottest female fighter in the MK series?

Of course, you all know who I voted for... hehe

Love Cowboy said:
Yeah, I know this topic's been done to death, but we gotta include it just to let the n00bs have a say...

Who's the hottest female fighter in the MK series?

Of course, you all know who I voted for... hehe
Sheeva... that would be my guess... :lol:

I'm gonna hold out of this until i get MKD... than i will cast my vote.

My vote has to go to Sindel. She looks cool, has phat moves, and perhaps the easiest finishing moves of any MK character! Next would have to be Kitana, Sonya, Mileena, and then its a toss up between Jade and Tanya for last place (never liked both characters too much).

bigdev666 said:
My vote has to go to Sindel. She looks cool, has phat moves, and perhaps the easiest finishing moves of any MK character!
Are you referring to this pic of her?

The new Jade looks hot as well!

I'm still gonna wait and see... but more than likely i will go with Sindel, or Kitana.

Ewww, Sheeva and Tanya are Ugly!

I like Mileena, Jade, Kitana, Sonya and Sindel

They r soooooooo hot n' cool lol :mrgreen: [/quote]

the_sim said:
bigdev666 said:
My vote has to go to Sindel. She looks cool, has phat moves, and perhaps the easiest finishing moves of any MK character!

I'm still gonna wait and see... but more than likely i will go with Sindel, or Kitana.

um.... hey sim both of your links are to the sindel pic

Man, who has been picking Mileena? She is not hot! Kitana looks just like her, except she doesn't have jacked up teeth. I just don't see how anyone could pick Mileena over Kitana.

Love Cowboy said:
the_sim said:
bigdev666 said:

um.... hey sim both of your links are to the sindel pic
Ok... i fixed it, sorry about that! :p

jgreenwo said:
Man, who has been picking Mileena? She is not hot! Kitana looks just like her, except she doesn't have jacked up teeth. I just don't see how anyone could pick Mileena over Kitana.

Yeah, really. Lots of guys must just really be craving a nub in their genital regions.

the_sim: Well I was referring to the MK3 character. The 3D version looks cool and all but the old, digitized version looked so cool. The only other female character that is so off the wall is Sheeva, but she's nasty!

Anguish said:
Well, I check out real girls. :wink:

ahh yes thank you for stating the obvious because im sure, like this thread itself, that phrase has been done to death. almost any of these guys check out "real girls" as well.

but im sure you meant that you check out "real girls" exclusively...in which case get over it. no polygonal girls arent real but they are rendered in human likeness and will trigger hormones just the same. if no one ever said "damn i wish that chick was real!" they wouldnt spend so much damn time making mileena look the way she does.

real or not you cant say they arent attractive because they were created that way for the sole purpose of being attractive. am i saying you should drool at the screen? no...hell i dont. but what i am saying is stop thinking your above everyone else cuz you are too insecure to admit that when you see a curvy video game character, you might just think to yourself "damn i wish she were real"

end rant.