Hottest Chick in MK

Hottest chick in MK?

• Total voters
The 7th Number said:
Is jade suppose to be black? or indian? what?

I believe Boon said she was supposed to be Asian. How that makes sense when she comes from a realm devoid of the continent of Asia, I have no idea.

Oh great, I can just see mileena giving sucky sucky *shudders.* Gonna be like the wayan's brother in scary movie 2 and put a bag on her head? lol.

Sexiest MK shick ever is Frost.

As for the guy on Sindel, grannies should *NOT* be wearing thongs.

Kitana is hot, but she's like local candy store. Everyone has had a piece.

Nitara. I just love her wings, teeth, and vampire look in general. Especially her alt costume in MKDA, that one just pwnd all.

As for the DOA chicks, they are too unrealistic to turn me on, and so is Li Mei. Jade is hot, but something about her face and overall body doesn't give me a buzz. Mileena would be my second choice, and from what I've seen Kira would be my third.

And to all of you punks who even attempt to slander my fetishes for video game chicks, I will pound you so hard that you will cease to exist. ;)

Dude if you can't see that jade is the hottest of the hottees you need to check your sexuality & if jade was not around frost would be the hottest her butt just looks too real damn that's a nice ass, but Jade has it all :wink:

hottes mk chick

mine is jade i love her in mortal kombat 3 and now she even more sexyer then ever before she just make all of my dreams come true :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :mrgreen: