Motaro Legs

hcr524

i just came up with a good idea for the story line as to why motaro only has two legs. remember in mk4 when reptile. became more like a reptile, from beiing away fom him home land. maybe thats what happen to motaro. being in the outworld has done that to him. even though his centaurian race. should be from the outworld.

I get it, Chief, and I'm American. XD

Also, I think it's because he had a bad run-in with a butcher's blade. Motaro burgers, anyone?

I think it sucks, personally, that they took away from his true centaur look, but I am sure it was too big of a programming nightmare to do it properly.

Motaro Burgers? LMAO~!

There is a huge thread on this issue, WAS. Dunno if you saw or read through any of it? But basically, Motaro is now a Minotaur, so they say. That thread can be found Here Although true Minotaurs have a Bulls head. The whole Centaur issue was apparently too complex for Boob and team. But one thing that I am very much grateful is, that even though he's not a Centaur, anymore, he does look good in action.

All hail, Halftaro.

Halftaro? That's a good one Chief, that is what I will call him from now when fighting as him or against him. I would have liked him more as Fulltaro though.

Fulltaro? Lol. And for the record, I never liked the full Lizard form of Reptile in MKDA. I'm glad that they have given him back half decent looks for MKA

Or if you think about it logically, when he was supposibly killed by Sheva, she could have just ripped off a pair of legs, and left him for dead.

That's wat happens when Kabal tries to do that fatality on Motaro! Or maybe it was Reptile and his freaky snake-in-the-box...

I think it's more along the lines that Motaro got so blind rotten drunk one night, that he became legless [thats an aussie saying for totally pissed]. Get it? Legless? :mrgreen:

Nvm.
man... in that case I've been getting "legless" just about every weekend lately! Especially at my friends wedding!

man... in that case I've been getting "legless" just about every weekend lately! Especially at my friends wedding!
There's nothing quite like it, eh? Getting royally sloshed, plonked, pissed, drunk, tanked. Damn, I could go a drink right about now.

Where was I? Oh yeah. Well, one thing about the new Motaro is he can't possibly make an ASS of himself in public. Becasue he has no rear carriage anymore. :mrgreen:

I dont really like that look either lol, hopefully he has an alt in human form.
I mean, c'mon, it makes sense to have Reptile in his true fully Lizard form, right? But like you, I never took to it, dude. My favourite versions of Reptile in this order are as follows; MK4, MK2, MK3/Ultimate/Trilogy, MKSM.

Does that make MK4 reptile the top or bottom of your list? In order from best to worst I say it this: MKII, MK3, MK:SM, MK:DA, MK4

Does that make MK4 reptile the top or bottom of your list?
The top, dude. In MK4 he was at his most Reptilian without being an actual Lizard. And I also like his MKSM's look.

Render-2-.gif
ReptileMKSM.jpg
Render-1-.gif

I hated his MKDA look! I think alot of it has to do with the fact that is head is too small, and therefore throws proportions out of whack.

I mean, c'mon, it makes sense to have Reptile in his true fully Lizard form, right? But like you, I never took to it, dude. My favourite versions of Reptile in this order are as follows; MK4, MK2, MK3/Ultimate/Trilogy, MKSM.

Ya it definitely does make sense to have him has a reptile but i still love his old regular ninja costume, as so with all the other ninjas. It is cool to have some diversity of the outfits but MK used to be just regular ninjas with different colors and thats what ive come to love

It would be awesome if the ninjas had alts that were similar to the beginning outfits

The top, dude. In MK4 he was at his most Reptilian without being an actual Lizard. And I also like his MKSM's look.

Render-2-.gif
ReptileMKSM.jpg
Render-1-.gif

I hated his MKDA look! I think alot of it has to do with the fact that is head is too small, and therefore throws proportions out of whack.

I agree, and I never even played MK4 before. Still, I like the MKSA look for Reptile rather than the MKDA look for MKA.

Ahhhh! I hated the pallete swaps. I'm glad they gave each of the ninjas their own unique costumes.

As for Motaro's legs, he can have much freedom moving around alot like us humans can.