Cinder has posted more loading screens 9-15-06

Maybe it about to show up.

I just checked and the loading bar is already there when the Vs. screen comes up, so that can't be the case. Maybe it's becuase they didn't take that from the game itself, they just made it?

Also, Noob is holding a Shuriken, does that mean he will have unlimited Shurikens for his weapon? Either that or they just added it for looks, and he has the same Shuriken throwing special.

What he said. :D
What he said :mrgreen: Oh, and where be this fine Outworld quisine?

McGoro's new Motaro Burgers today! Comes with free Spicy Scorpion Sauce, Edenian Pie, and a free talking Mokap toy!

But you forgot Fujin' French Fries, dude.

Myself, I would like a large Kabal Kabana with Sindel Sauce, Kitana Ketchup. Extra Cyrax Cheese and loads of Onaga shredded Onion. And let's not forget the sliced Tanya Tomatoes and Li Mei Lettuce leaves.

And one tasty beverage to wash all of that shit down with. How about a Subzero Slush Puppy with a generous splashing of Shang Tsung Peach Schnapps :mrgreen:

MMM...mmm...

Last edited:
Did somebody hack your account? Or are you drunk? You've been making nonsense posts all morning...this really has nothing to do with this thread.

What he said :mrgreen: Oh, and where be this fine Outworld quisine?

McGoro's new Motaro Burgers today! Comes with free Spicy Scorpion Sauce, Edenian Pie, and a free talking Mokap toy!

But you forgot Fujin' French Fries, dude.

Myself, I would like a large Kabal Kabana with Sindel Sauce, Kitana Ketchup. Extra Cyrax Cheese and loads of Onaga shredded Onion. And let's not forget the sliced Tanya Tomatoes and Li Mei Lettuce leaves.

And one tasty beverage to wash all of that shit down with. How about a Subzero Slush Puppy with a generous splashing of Shang Tsung Peach Schnapps :mrgreen:

MMM...mmm...

Sindel Sauce sounds especially...kinky, to say the least. Maybe it goes with the Edenian Pie? XD

Did somebody hack your account?
Not lately, no.

Or are you drunk?
I wish.

You've been making nonsense posts all morning
Well pardon me for living and having a wee bit of fun.

this really has nothing to do with this thread.
If you say so, man. Oh and Sindel Sauce would go good with Edenian pie, Killswitch.

Back on topic now for 'Mr Serious' all work and no play. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Kobra is Ken Masters Clone. Has to be?

Last edited: