Favorite Movie

Whenever I see a signature with a single line usually advertising something and a post count I place a bet in my head that it's a bot.

It was a bot post that I deleted. Further reason not to respond to 'em: you don't look like a nut when we clean them up.

The Shining
The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
Saw 1 and 2
The Simpsons Movie
Blazing Saddles
The Mask
Ace Ventura Pet Detective
Happy Gilmore
Airplane!
Hot Shots Part Duex
Halloween
Amityville Horror (1979)
Nightmare On Elm Street 1
Harold and Kumar 1 and 2
Half Baked
A Clockwork Orange
Full Metal Jacket
Eyes Wide Shut

Evil Dead II: Dead by Dawn
Beverly Hills Cop II (I and III are really good too)
Lethal Weapon I-IV
The Machine Girl
Rocky 1-6
Any/all Bruce Lee movies

Honorable mentions: anything with Mickey Rourke (my favorite actor), and practically anything made by the Shaw Brothers.

My favorite movies are:
Star Wars Movies
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Transformers
Harry Potter series

Sci-fi films are my forte.

Transformers? Seriously? Are there any science fiction films that you like that couldn't be recognized by a passing 10 year old? Like Short Circuit, or Starman, or Stargate? It's an easy task for me to list dozens of films I've loved over the years, but my "favorite movie" would be an impossible call. And the decision making process would take several pages of detailed analysis, and I don't intend on going through that bother.

Transformers? Seriously? Are there any science fiction films that you like that couldn't be recognized by a passing 10 year old? Like Short Circuit, or Starman, or Stargate? It's an easy task for me to list dozens of films I've loved over the years, but my "favorite movie" would be an impossible call. And the decision making process would take several pages of detailed analysis, and I don't intend on going through that bother.
Short Circuit, Starman and Stargate? Honestly, I don't really know them. I have heard about them but I don't really bother watching them.

I never post anywhere else, and I'm bored at work. AMADEUS is probably my most favorite movie ever. It never gets old.

Anyone seen the movie "Costipated"? No? That's because it hasn't come out yet. =P
[/badjoke]

I'll drop Friday, South Park, and A Clockwork Orange as off-the-top-of-my-head choices.

Well lets see my favorite movies would have to be:
Nightmare on Elm Street 1
Kick-Ass
The Dark Knight
Pitch-Black
Evil Dead 1

Just a few of which I could name at the top of my head right now

"300" is a good movie for MK lovers :)

And please, have a watch on "The last house on the left", from Freddy's creator Wes Craven...

The most frightening movie i ever saw ! (really !)

- The Godfather 1&2.
- The Departed.
- Goodfelas.
- American History X.
- Fight Club.
- Die Hard and Die Hard With a Vengeance.
- Superman (1978).
- Batman (1989) and Batman Returns.
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
- Dirty Harry.
- Dawn of the Dead. Both original and the 2004 remake.

That about sums it up, but if I had to only pick one, it'd be the original Godfather.