Favorite Movie

OMG!!!!!!! I think i have a new favourite movie.

Anchorman

It is one of the funnyest films i have ever seen. The big fight scene is completely hilarious. What a move 10/10

I got that movie too. I haven't even watched it yet. But by the sounds of it I am missing out. Next year I can say that my new favourite movie will be "300"

MY FAVORITE MOVIES OF ALL TIME:

Commando

Snakes on a Plane

Sin City

First Blood

Equilibrium

Night of the Living Dead '68

Dawn of the Dead '78

Red Dawn

Equilibrium is one of my most loved movies as well, dude. Speaking of which, did you like Ultraviolet? Same director and it shows.

this is a tricky decision but i would have to go with "Dr Strangelove" It taught me everything I know about communism :mrgreen: they get to you through your fluids lmao

EDIT: ok Dr Strangelove is now number two on my list Life of Brian has to get top prize here "he's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy"

Last edited:
Hmm, way too tough to say....Pretty much the MK movies, first one especially. Superman movies, Batman, DC in general, Terminator, BTTF, LOTR are up there for me among others

Wow that's a boring list. I like to pick my favorite movies from the list of movies I like that arn't movies everybody else likes or at least are prominent in the media.

Things like Short Circuit 2, Scrooge with Albert Finney, or Young Frankenstein. Almost (ALMOST I SAID!) everybody loves Lord of the RIngs, the Superman movies, etc. I prefer the lesser known.

That list ain't boring lol, LOTR is the second most box office hit after Titanic worldwide...far from boring Those movies rock! But there are people that hate Batman and Superman.....Marvel fans lol.

Terminator everyone likes just about.

Short Circuit is more comical then anything but are pretty good films.

Scrooge? damn dude lol talk about boring scrooge makes me snooze know what I mean?

Anywho, I also love the TMNT movies

I listed the movies I like...lol

Guessing you're referring to certain films and not the series of movies I listed.

Ok, since I'm here I also like Blood Sport, Kick Boxer, True Lies more to come : )

Now that's more interesting! I love True Lies. "Have you ever killed anyone?" "Yes but they were all bad."

And on that note, I wish they would HTFU and make True Lies 2. It's been in the works for many years.

My favourite movie is "Heat." :mrgreen:

I've got to say 2001, Midnight Cowboy, Harvey (Or any Jimmy Stewart film) Citizen Kane and Death Wish 3 top my list.

Yeah, they were supposed to make a True Lies two but a few things happened and it got canned...

A. Arnny got elected Governor

B. 9/11 happened around that time and that put off all terrorist movie ideas for a while...

I also love (now don't laugh) The Toy Story films. I have a thing for animation.

Recently I have a strong thing for Mars Attacks. I've watched it so many times in the last couple of weeks.

You know what? Every time I see a name pop up that I don't recognise, I place a bet in my head that it's a bot.