Favorite Movie

Vigilante_FireDragon said:
Stephen King's IT.

I've seen that movie so many times. I had all good intentions to read the Stephen King novel of the same name, but when I saw it was as thick as my fist, I said nah. I must purchase "IT" on DVD , the commentary would be quite interesting.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children on DVD [at long last]

Let me just make a more up-to-date version:

1.Underworld
2. Predator II
3.Van Helsing
4.The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift
5.Star Wars III: Rots
6.Star Wars IV, V, VI
7. The Fast and The Furious
8. Jurrasic Park
9. Predator
10. Underworld Evolution
11. Versus
12. Revenge of the Ninja
13. Troy
14. Final Fantasy Advent Children
15. Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie
16. Pitch Black
17. The Chronicles of Riddick
18.Blade
19. Click
20. Happy Gilmore
21. Batman Returns
22. Big Daddy
23.Cheaper by the Dozen
24. True Lies
25.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

top 25.

well mine are

1.Mortal Kombat
2.Predator
3.Predator 2
4.Alien
5.Aliens
6.Alien Resurection
7.A dairy of a mad black woman
8.Little Nicky
9.Happy Gilmore
10.All The Friday 13th movies
11.All the A Nightmare On Elm street movies
12.The Chronicals of Riddick
13.Pitch Black
14.The Blade Triology
15.All the Shrek movies
16.The Pirates Of The Carribean
17.The Terminator Seires

~Rain 1

Some good movies there, Rain1. Infact, alot of those in your list I have on DVD. What is "A dairy of a mad black woman"? Is that mean to be "Diary"?

TPO, there are waaaaaaaay toooooo many horror movies that I like to liist here, but I like the ones you mentioned above. I like the Halloween movies, especially the first two by John Carpenter [one of my fav movie directors]

Last edited:
I like the Halloween movies, especially the first two by John Carpenter [one of my fav movie directors][/QUOTE]
Ive never seen any of the halloween movies, dude, lol....is that the ones with michael myers in them, or am i totally up the wrong tree??

1. Scarface
2. Bloodsport
3. Dumb and Dumber
4. Empire
5. Carlto's Way
6. The Killer
7. Blade Movies
8. Unleashed
9. Timecop
10. See No Evil
11. The Waterboy
12. Hard Boiled
13. Falling Down
14. Enter the Dragon
15. Rapid Fire
16. The Warriors
17. Mortal Kombat
18. City of God
19. A Better Tommorow
20. The Passion of the Christ
21. Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior
22. Tom-Yum-Goong: Honor of the Beast
23. Sin City, Wrong Turn
24. SPL: Sha Po Lang
25. Born to Fight
26. Only The Strong
27. Old School
28. Leon: The Professional
29. Cradle 2 the Grave
30. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

You got some of my favs there, Nightfire.

Scarface, Empire [the roman tv series?] Sin City, Leon the Porfessional. Good to see you have a good collection of martial arts dvds, too.

ChiefThunder said:
You got some of my favs there, Nightfire.

Scarface, Empire [the roman tv series?] Sin City, Leon the Porfessional. Good to see you have a good collection of martial arts dvds, too.

Thanks man. No Empire the one with John Leguizamo, Denise Richards and Fat Joe. It was a gangster movie. Really good. Yeah man I love the asian and martial arts films. There getting better and better.

Nightfire said:
Thanks man. No Empire the one with John Leguizamo, Denise Richards and Fat Joe. It was a gangster movie. Really good. Yeah man I love the asian and martial arts films. There getting better and better.

I haven't seen "Empire" I must give it a look-see sometime soon. If you're into martial arts movies, then I would assume you are looking forward to Jet Li's last epic "Fearless"? If you haven't heard of it or seen the trailer yet, then click below, it looks pretty good.

Fearless!

I like martial arts movies alot, some of my collection of that genre are "Hero" "House of Flying Daggers" "Transporter" I have a few of the "Zatoichi" films as well. Although not martial arts as such, more on the "Epic" side. I am also a big fan of "Akira Kurosawa" films. I have many of them including "RAN" "The 7 Samurai" "Throne of Blood" "Kagemusha"

I also like "The Last Samurai" starring Tom Cruise. I have always loved the 16th century feudal Japanese era. When great warlords waged gargantuan battles against other clans. Which remnids me, I also have "James Clavells" Shogun on DVD. Good show.

ChiefThunder said:
I haven't seen "Empire" I must give it a look-see sometime soon. If you're into martial arts movies, then I would assume you are looking forward to Jet Li's last epic "Fearless"? If you haven't heard of it or seen the trailer yet, then click below, it looks pretty good.

Fearless!

I like martial arts movies alot, some of my collection of that genre are "Hero" "House of Flying Daggers" "Transporter" I have a few of the "Zatoichi" films as well. Although not martial arts as such, more on the "Epic" side. I am also a big fan of "Akira Kurosawa" films. I have many of them including "RAN" "The 7 Samurai" "Throne of Blood" "Kagemusha"

I also like "The Last Samurai" starring Tom Cruise. I have always loved the 16th century feudal Japanese era. When great warlords waged gargantuan battles against other clans. Which remnids me, I also have "James Clavells" Shogun on DVD. Good show.

I already have that movie Fearless. Let me tell you something Jet Li went all out on this one. I'll keep my month shut and I won't spoil it for you.

Nightfire said:
I already have that movie Fearless. Let me tell you something Jet Li went all out on this one. I'll keep my month shut and I won't spoil it for you.

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to "Fearless"

"Unleashed" had a good fight between Jet Li and the Boss' main man in the dunny. Good fight!