The 7th Number

Reptile vs Rain

MKA_Reptile_Rain.jpg

Sheeva vs Motaro

MKA_Sheeva_Motaro.jpg

Moloch vs Li Mei

MKA_Moloch_LiMei.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, all i can say i don't care about loading screen.

Then why did you click this thread, just to complain?

Those loading screens are the best ones yet. Reptile looks awesome, I like that look. Rain's weapon suits him well, it definately looks like a royal weapon.

Motaro and sheeva look good also.

Last edited:
I like them all, I always loved the loading screens from deception and wanted them as wallpaper as well.

They all look fine. Great to see Motaro [whats left of him] squaring off against his nemesis, Sheeva. And Reptile finally looks the way he should have in MKDA. While I've never been a fan of Moloch, not even to the tiniest degree. I have to admit he does look and play well this time around. I wonder how many loading screens there are exactly? Must be alot@!

What happened with that double-post Chief?

Anyway, I would like to see more high-res screens of rivalry.

My bad. Sorry for complain. I like Moloch vs Li mei.

Well it wasn't really complaining, more like stating your opinion?

Well either way if you don't like it don't view it, that's what I do ^_^

Did Moloch just get those horns, or did I just not notice them before? Also Sheeva is lookin sexy as hellllll haha:)

Last edited:
Dunno, Kona. My Internet must've had a Spac Attack! :mrgreen:

Did Moloch just get those horns, or did I just not notice them before? Also Sheeva is lookin sexy as hellllll haha:)
Moloch has always had those small horns on his forehead. Don't you remember them from MKDA? As for Sheeva, you gotta be shitting me, right? She's as ugly as sin itself. Only another Shokan would find her even remotely attractive. I think you need glasses, dude. Then again, if you were being sarcastic then whatever, N00B :mrgreen:

Actually, in that screenshot, it looks like Moloch is asking Li Mei if she would like to play with his big ball. That solid steel ball must weigh at least as much as her.

That would be cool to see, Mads.

Last edited:
It's kind of nice to see the old VS screen design again. :)

That aside, I can't help but wonder what's going through the Sheeva and Motaro's head in that picture.

Motaro: Are those things real?
Sheeva: Of course they're real.
Motaro: ...Seriously?
Sheeva: STOP STARING AT THEM!

Li Mei's expression is also priceless. She sort of has an "Oh @#$%" look about her.

Hahaha. One has to wonder what Motaro really is thinking, the way he seems to be staring at Sheevas hooters. As for Li Mei, she has to get over the fact that Moloch has bigger balls than her. It would've been novel if we got to play as the third Oni Demon brother in MKA. He is even bigger than Moloch.