What system do you own?

PS2, Xbox, and a gaming-quality PC. Those will probably the only systems I'll stick with from now on, seeing as I have no interest in anything next-gen. :|

Playstation [custom black]

Playstation 2

XBOX [halo edition]

PC

Dreamcast [custom]

Super Nintendo

Nintendo [8 bit]

Nintendo Game Cube [black edition]

Also a Sega Saturn and Neo Geo.

Last edited:
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Player (attaches to the gamecube so you can play GBA games on tv.)
Gamecube
Super Nintendo
Playstation 2
PC

PC - Complete setup for gaming (emulation, online, ect.) and musically equipped.
Super Nintendo - all mk games and gaming controller
Nintendo - gun for duck hunt
Nintendo 64 - Gameshark and controller pack
Playstation 2 - Both the older series (doesn't work) and the new slimline
Game Boy Color - cable cords for multiplayer and lights
Cell Phone - Snake 2 (lol)

Xbox 360
PS2
PSP
N64
Super Nintendo
Nintendo
Gameboy Advanced SP

Sold my Xbox and Gamecube long time ago although i wish I kept my Xbox cuz Microsofts freaking retarded.

Will get a PS3 as soon as its available which will prolly end up being next year. Dunno if Ima get a Wii or not, it doesnt really appeal to me but since its so cheap I prolly will.

Genesis/32X
Game Gear
Saturn
Dreamcast
Xbox
Game Boy Advance SP

I'm probably gonna have to blow some money on a 360 one of these days too, but I'm in no hurry now.

Sega Genesis, Sega CD (song CD ftw), N64, PS1, Gamecube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, mah computer, and a wee bitty namco gaming arcade tv plug-in.

This is unfair. I want computer.
Um... dude, how do you get online? The fact that you are a member here and post almost daily is testament to the fact that joo own a PC. But then again, you maybe on a family members or a friends computer. Am I right?

Microsofts freaking retarded.
ROFL. And then some.

I'm probably gonna have to blow some money on a 360 one of these days too, but I'm in no hurry now.
My thoughts exactly. When the 360 hits rock bottom price, I will consider purchasing a unit with some games.

NES,SNES,Dreamcast,PSP,PS2, and my 3 favorities the XBOX360 the GameCube and DS Lite
It's not everyday we see girls so heavily into serious gaming. Your systems collection demonstrates that you do indeed love your games. It's just so cool to see that. In real life, all the girls I know just want to play with blowup Barbie and Ken dolls.

Um... dude, how do you get online? The fact that you are a member here and post almost daily is testament to the fact that joo own a PC. But then again, you maybe on a family members or a friends computer. Am I right?

This computer is not mine, but there related to my Uncle and Aunt.
That why i want one. but i may get one soon.

It's not everyday we see girls so heavily into serious gaming. Your systems collection demonstrates that you do indeed love your games. It's just so cool to see that. In real life, all the girls I know just want to play with blowup Barbie and Ken dolls.[/QUOTE]

Yes i do baby:-D but i don't really play them all that much.. I only play with my Xbox360 and DS Lite most of the time when im not busy with class and out with my friends..

- PS (not PSOne).
- Saturn.
- N64.
- Genesis with 32X and CD.
- DC.
- GC (JPN console, but with a toggle switch installed)
- PS2 (JPN and US consoles/ US one with HDD).
- DS.

Had an Xbox, and recently sold my 360.. but plan to pick it up in January when Lost Planet is released. Putting off the PS3 and Wii purchases until next year.. No Tekken or MP3, no deal as far as I'm concerned. Plus, DMC4 is out before March :D

I think I'll pick up a PSP with TDR soon.

Last edited:
I've got...

SNES
PS1 (with MKT and MKSF)
N64 (MKM:SZ)
Dreamcast (MKG)
PS2 (MKDA, MKD, MKSM and MAT2)
Gamecube (MKD) with Game Boy Player (MKAdv and MKTE)
2x DS
PSP (MATEP)
NGage QD
PC (MK4)

Hmmm, thought I had more than that... ah well.
Gonna get a Wii after christmas, and a PS3 in late 2007/early 2008. Although I'm getting MKA for the PS2 on release, I plan to get it for the Wii too, as I did with MKD on the GC. I'm intrigued to see if the rumours of Khameleon on the Wii are true, and also to see how the controller is utilized.