What are you listening to?

I'm not sure. It's been awhile since he's posted in here. The lack of Industrial and EDM in this thread is disturbing since he hasn't posted.

You hear about Al going back to rehab for his alcoholism?

http://www.metalinjection.net/lates...sen-to-check-into-rehab-for-alcohol-addiction

I listened to Trunk Nation on Sirius XM Hair Nation last night, and Eddie Trunk confirmed that Jourgensen was originally booked for this season of That Metal Show (which he hosts on VH1 Classic), but that was canceled due to the rehab thing. The last thing anyone wants is a repeat of former Warrant frontman Jani Lane's appearance on TMS, which turned out to be his final major interview due to his death from alcohol poisoning 2 months before that episode was scheduled to air (the episode was bumped to the second episode of that season as a result).

As for Jourgensen's rehab, I'm not entirely surprised to hear this, as he is no stranger to substance abuse, having previously been addicted to heroin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm not sure. It's been awhile since he's posted in here. The lack of Industrial and EDM in this thread is disturbing since he hasn't posted.

You hear about Al going back to rehab for his alcoholism?

http://www.metalinjection.net/lates...sen-to-check-into-rehab-for-alcohol-addiction

yea I heard from the official ministry facebook a few days back. What a shame, but at least he isnt dead of heroin. Also on his facebook he posted a recent picture of him and Sascha of KMFDM sitting together at a table with the caption saying something about doing a project together. I was hyped, but I doubt its happening with Al in rehab now.

never played the game actually, but the song kicks ass.

The Gods made Heavy Metal, and they saw that it was good! They said to play it Louder Than Hell, we promised we would!

i think i have an addiction to Rammstein, no matter how many times i listen to their music, i never get sick of it, i have the same addiction with DIO and Black Sabbath

Sad to see this band retiring (after months of speculation, Motley Crue officially announced their farewell tour today). First concert I ever went to was Maximum Rock Tour 1999 about a month or 2 before I turned 16, with the Scorpions and Motley Crue. Found out what beer tastes like and what girls were (Crue had their usual strippers onstage) at that show. I must admit that the legendary excesses of Motley Crue was what lured me to this band in the first place.

Last edited: