What are you listening to?

In hopes that the new As I Lay Dying project with a new signer (Wovenwar) will be good, I'm listening to this:

New Wovenwar single drops Monday.
**crossing my fingers that it's just as good or better than previous AILD stuff**

This is one of 15 songs that led to the creation of the Parental Advisory sticker!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is one of 15 songs that led to the creation of the Parental Advisory sticker!

I actually have that album around here somewhere.

This album was used as an example for the Parental Advisory sticker because of the cover.

My favorite SP album right next to Remission and VIVIsectVI.

I actually have that album around here somewhere.

This album was used as an example for the Parental Advisory sticker because of the cover.

My favorite SP album right next to Remission and VIVIsectVI.

That song was originally supposed to be on WASP's self-titled debut album, but Capitol Records did not want to risk the album being banned by major retailers, so they axed the song. They didn't even want to release it as a single either, which led to WASP releasing it through an indie label in a one-off publishing deal. It was later added to the 1998 reissue of WASP's self titled debut, by which time the song's controversy had largely died down (unlike most reissue bonus tracks, which are usually moved to the end of the album, Animal (F*** Like a Beast) was added as the opening track).

Last edited:

I love Anthony Green <3 He's my mancrush.

Circa Survive are godlike, Saosin and The Sound of Animals fighting, too.

Great opening track to Weapon. Honestly, I was really surprised how good Weapon was. I'm not too big on anything past Last Rights (1992). Once Dwayne passed away, things just haven't been the same. I'm not saying the new stuff is bad, but it's no where near on par with older stuff. However, Weapon is right up along with the old stuff because it's pretty much a throw back album. They even 'updated' a song from their first album in 84 (Remission) Fantastic album.

Great Wrong of The Right = 5/10
Mythmaker = 3/10
HanDover = 7/10
Weapon = 9/10

In my opinion anyways.

Anyways. Yes. Wornin'. Great opener and one of my favorites off Weapon.

I'm really glad I got to see Wornin', Solvent (2013 version) and Plasicage. I still can't get over the fact that someone filmed Wornin' literally right between me and friend's head.

Black Label Society. Been really into the metal these last few days, especially Motorhead. Love that freaking band!