What are you listening to?

That's really cool! Jesse is an awesome dude! To sing with him with your favorite song by KsE must've been a dream come true!

"I am with you always" lyric was echoed in their 2nd single off their new album "Disarm the Descent". Was it on purpose? Probably. Always by KsE brought me to tears. Will be my favorite next to My Last Serenade for years to come.

Time to go old school.

Shame that this album is out of print due to a royalty dispute with a former bassist, especially since the album's tour helped launch Metallica, the tour's opening band, into massive stardom (it turned out to be Metallica's final tour as a support act).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I should try to go to the show on January 31st. Cause it's in my city!
What luck.

Could bring a friend too, he doesnt really know SP though. More of a Deftones guy. Then I remembered this badass remix

He should be forced to go now otherwise I'll forever call him not a true fan.

I should try to go to the show on January 31st. Cause it's in my city!
What luck.

Could bring a friend too, he doesnt really know SP though. More of a Deftones guy. Then I remembered this badass remix

He should be forced to go now otherwise I'll forever call him not a true fan.

Do it! I just ordered my tickets yesterday (ordered 2 so my friend can go. He's as pumped as I am lol).

We're gonna hang out after the show and see if cEvin and Ogre wanna smoke lol. I'm really excited to see what the setlist is. I have a few wishes for the setlist, though I know for a fact I wont see all of them, but at least a handful lol. Though I'm sure the setlist will be kick ass regardless of what's on it (just keep Mythmaker tracks to a minimum).

I wanna see:

Three Blind Mice
One Time, One Place
Glass Houses
Deadlines
Last Call
Who's Laughing Now (really wouldn't surprise me if they play this considering the new Evil Dead that came out)
First Aid

And finally, get Ken 'Hiwatt' Marshall on stage and play the remix of Rodent from the remix album.

I honestly can't stand that remix of Spasmolytic. The single remix is 10000000x better.

hey nemesis, you like any Chemlab?
sucks they recently broke up, would have liked to see them

get Ken 'Hiwatt' Marshall on stage and play the remix of Rodent from the remix album.

have they ever done that live? Cause that would be sick. That mix alone might be in my top 5 SP songs.

I've never heard Chemlab before to be honest and what you posted, I like it so far.

Also I don't think they've ever done that remix live before. I'm ready for some surprises in the setlist.