What are you listening to?

I have never done drugs in my life, but if there is one song that EVER made me want to try cocaine, this song that came out during my freshman year in High School is it.

(Side note: As with a few other songs in the Prince of Darkness's catalog, particularly on the No More Tears and Ozzmosis albums, this song was co-written by Motorhead frontman Lemmy Kilmister. I believe the others are I Don't Want To Change The World, Desire, Mama I'm Coming Home, and See You On The Other Side. However, of those Ozzy songs co-written by Lemmy, Hellraiser is the only one Motorhead has done their own studio-recorded version of. The video below is Motorhead's version.)

Last edited:
I bought this album the day after Chrimbus, and I have to say, it is HANDS DOWN the undisputed album of the year! Here's the title track! :rock:

My friend and I love that song! We blast it when we're out together.

This song helps me to cope with the loss of loved ones that have died throughout my life. The first metal song that has brought me to tears, that's a first. I will always be a Killswitch Engage fan, their positive lyrics have helped me over the years.

I even bought the deluxe edition of the CD, getting me a couple of A7X coasters in the process. Ladies and gentlemen, this is why I still like PHYSICAL PRODUCTS! You can't download a couple of bad-ass coasters to set your beer on! Since I still can't stop listening to this gem, I think I'll post another song from the album. For some reason, this song reminds me of old-school GNR...

Last edited:

So happy to see Jesse Leach back in the band. Brings me back to 2002 all over again.

Edit: Blurry is one of my favorites and my friend as well.

So happy to see Jesse Leach back in the band. Brings me back to 2002 all over again.

Edit: Blurry is one of my favorites and my friend as well.

When Killswitch was here back in 2012 (December 1st Kansas City) I went with my friend who bought me a ticket. Me and him both got front row and we got to sing with Jesse on Fixation On The Darkness, My Last Serenade and The Element of One. It was fvcking awesome. I was really really really happy to sing with Jesse on The Element of One because that is my favorite KsE song and the song itself means a lot to me.

It was a fvcking blast to hear Alive Or Just Breathing in its entirety because it's my favorite KsE album.