What are you listening to?

Finally some er with some brains. I love Toxico! The rotten apple is the human race!

FYI, you linked two songs from Raymond Watts profile, click his name nainzwatts and listen to his playlist to discover some obscene shit. I spent 3 hours going through his playlist finding new music. Obscure, rare, raw and filling!

FYI, you linked two songs from Raymond Watts profile, click his name nainzwatts and listen to his playlist to discover some obscene shit. I spent 3 hours going through his playlist finding new music. Obscure, rare, raw and filling!

I figured as much, since it links to The Swining. You know a guy's awesome when he uploads a ton /if not all/ of his work on the Internet.

This one surprised me, because I've known Buck-Tick for a long time and had no idea about this cooperation. You can hear Watts joining in with his regular voice near the end.

Last edited:

I met her in Peoria.

250 pounds of flabby purulent woman flesh is wobbling around the hotel room, farting. Mucus is dripping from her pig-hole nostrils into her mouth. Nah, streaming. Steaming, streaming great green rivulets. Her tongue makes sure no leftover chunks go astray... or miss their mark.

Last edited:
Yeah, Raymond and Sascha from KMFDM both jumped into Buck-Tick for a while.

There was also Schwein!

Schwein (German for pig as well as pork) is a music group comprising members of Buck-Tick, KMFDM, and PIG. Members Raymond Watts (vocals, programming, guitar) and Hisashi Imai (Buck-Tick; guitar and noise), both having worked together in Schaft, were joined by Atsushi Sakurai (Buck-Tick; vocals), Sascha Konietzko (KMFDM; vocals and programming) and Lucia Cifarelli (KMFDM; vocals).[1] In 2001 Schwein released an album, Schweinstein, followed by the remix album Son of Schweinstein. Schwein toured Japan in the summer of 2001. However, Konietzko did not tour with them, citing illness and a desire to focus on KMFDM.

Schwein's version

Pig's version

Mr. Bungle, S/T

This album brings me back to my buddy who just passed away. We use to listen to this all the time, then I moved away and I cam back home and he had Bowels of Chili demo for me.