What are you listening to?

Going to finally see these guys live tonight along with The Black Dahlia Murder. Its going to be sick!

That's actually a nice parody of one of the greatest death metal groups of all time.

Speaking of pot and Cannibal Corpse, Six Feet Under, a band featuring original Corpse singer Chris Barnes, wrote and recorded this song. According to legend, the song was recorded at 4:20 pm on April 20th.

That's actually a nice parody of one of the greatest death metal groups of all time.

Speaking of pot and Cannibal Corpse, Six Feet Under, a band featuring original Corpse singer Chris Barnes, wrote and recorded this song. According to legend, the song was recorded at 4:20 pm on April 20th.

Haha, right on, I never was a fan of Six Feet Under, but I absolutely admire Barnes' vocal work for old-school Cannibal Corpse. Tomb of the Mutilated and Butchered At Birth FTFW! The Bleeding was also the shit too. Can't go wrong with old-school CC!

This video was done after Nergal's fight against Leukemia. He prevailed alright. :) Awesome track and video. Also this is NSFW

chris barnes still is better than corpsegrinder. Nothing against george, he still gets the job done, but those albums sound more repetative.

this just might have to be my all time favorite Death Metal album. And it's wierd that most people dont associate fear factory with this album .They only really think of demanufacture and their later techno stuff. It's crazy to see how much a band can change. But their debut (Soul Of a New machine)is the perfect death metal album to me. I love how he can go from growls to haunting clean vocals.

Was just listening to this, thought you might like this since you are so into Ministry Sky...

pretty cool actually. Reminds me more of Revolting C*cks. Plus it even has a ridiculous name like them.They sound kinda European in a way, and remind me of KMFDM (I recently picked up a copy of XTORT by the way, I really enjoy it)

Quoted myself to point out that the Youtube video still and my avatar look as if they are conversing! ^^^ Hahah

pretty cool actually. Reminds me more of Revolting C*cks. Plus it even has a ridiculous name like them.They sound kinda European in a way, and remind me of KMFDM (I recently picked up a copy of XTORT by the way, I really enjoy it)

XTORT was my first album I picked up by KMFDM. I think like 1997? Also first (And last :(:(:(:( )time I got head was listening to Ikons. Thanks Rhea and especially your braces! I got a giant XTORT poster in my bedroom back in SoDak.

I know I already posted old school fear factory, but I think you should hear this JOHNNY ROOK. Remix of songs off their debut album. Remixes dont usually go well with Death Metal, but I think you might enjoy these for some reason

Good shit, yeah my buddy and I were big Fear Factory fans back in the day listening/bong ripping to Obsolete and Digimortal.

I'm pretty sure you have already heard this a billion times, but it's worth posting

numan himself even guest stars in their own cover of his song. This and him performing live with NIN was also kickass

I dont like it, but at least it doesnt have annoying vocals. It's just noise. So it's not as bad as it could have been.dont know how popular it is, but just in case it will eventually be played on everything all the time, at least you dont have to worry about annoying vocals.

just uploaded this one myself to youtube. Along with the other songs from this single. Also, what a badass picture to use as a cover.

Last edited: