Registering with hotmail accounts...

BloodLust

Doesn't look like a good idea.

3 of my friends have already tried signing up and have recieved no emails. (in any of their boxes)

All 3 used hotmail to sign up... so maybe theres a glitch or something? Just letting you n00bs know. 8)

BloodLust said:
3 of my friends have already tried signing up and have recieved no emails. (in any of their boxes)

I registered using my Hotmail account. Have them check their Junk Mail folder as the message sent out can sometimes be misinterpreted as SPAM.

TetterkeT said:
I registered using my Hotmail account. Have them check their Junk Mail folder as the message sent out can sometimes be misinterpreted as SPAM.

They already checked their junk folder and got nothing. :(

I had that happen with my yahoo account, but i forgot that i had my junk mail emptier turned on, so i never got the email... and had to re-register.

yes I used hotmail when I was on this site before, and now I have Yahoo and it ended up in my junk mail folder both times.... just make sure your filter isn't automatically deleting it for some reason

That's what happened with my hotmail. It sent it to the junk folder, but the link wasn't working to activate my account until now.....grrrr. But i'm here and i'm so glad to be back. Brings back old memories, eh BL and ethix?