So...

Let's see, I refinanced my house, sold my SS Camaro and bought an 04 Pontiac GTO (tits, baby!), I have a new rottie, I'm still waiting for GBDD to turn 18, I'm older than dirt, yaddee, yadee, yadda...

the_sim said:
What has happened in your life since TRMK (forum) closed... and now is back up and running?

I've been eating alot. You can relate with me on that though, right?

whatashame said:
Let's see, I refinanced my house, sold my SS Camaro and bought an 04 Pontiac GTO (tits, baby!), I have a new rottie, I'm still waiting for GBDD to turn 18, I'm older than dirt, yaddee, yadee, yadda...

I already fucked her, WAS. You don't want any sloppy seconds, I imagine.

g0d said:
whatashame said:

I already !@#$ her, WAS. You don't want any sloppy seconds, I imagine.
Brother, when you get my age, it's hard to bang a chick who doesn't already have preteens! :lol: ..... :| ...... :(

Continuing School, a never ending process.
Work.

Very odd relationship with one girl. Now a good one with another.

Watching a lot of sports. Mainly MLB, NFL, NBA.

Collecting/Reading Comics - always been a hobby of mine since I was a kid. Something I have stuck with and enjoy a great deal.

Nothing else really. I e-mailed Jeff a few times over the past 2 years (or however long it's been) asking if he planned on bringing the forums back up. He said he was, but in time. Guess that time is now. I'm glad they are up and hope they stay up as this is one of the better forum communities I post in. Glad to see a lot of old schoolers back. And some new, I guess.

whatashame said:
g0d said:
whatashame said:

Brother, when you get my age, it's hard to bang a chick who doesn't already have preteens! :lol: ..... :| ...... :(

And when you look like you do, it's hard to bang a chick at all. Good luck in that field, gramps.

g0d said:
whatashame said:
g0d said:
whatashame said:

And when you look like you do, it's hard to bang a chick at all. Good luck in that field, gramps.
Hey, I'm still retaining my looks, thank, uh...g0d...*CLONE moment* hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

whatashame said:
g0d said:
whatashame said:
g0d said:
whatashame said:

Hey, I'm still retaining my looks, thank, uh...g0d...*CLONE moment* hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

You've always looked like one of your infamous rottweilers you brag about so much. I don't know, it's fitting for a caveman I suppose?

g0d said:
whatashame said:
g0d said:
whatashame said:
g0d said:
whatashame said:

You've always looked like one of your infamous rottweilers you brag about so much. I don't know, it's fitting for a caveman I suppose?

Well, I do tend to hump chicks faces the way a rott might hump your leg, or in your case, your forehead, short stuff. But that's irrelevant, the main thing we need to remember here is that fun only gets threads locked, so fucker mother fucker cockfuck and suck my hairy fucker!! :D

Humping their faces is doing them a favor; at least that way they can't get a look at your own face, you ugly fuck.

moved to plainfeild IL but I hated the deep suburbs though cuz the people where very stuck up and afraid of me because I was from the city(yes it was that far off from civilization).finally I got tired of the neighbors bullshit and not having any friends over there so I moved closer to the city in a trailer park...yeah,I guess I'm trailer trash now :lol: .it's left me alot more money to spend though considering the house in plainfeild was $140,000(although my sister was half owner)and the trailer I bought was only $25,000.that left me with a pretty good amount of cash still left so I treated myself to a great computer that still kicks major ass after a few months and a 36" sony trinitron HDTV.also got better on the guitar and have some good equipment to play with all hand me downs from my bro but he's an excellent guitarist and I have to say I love my Ibanez RG 320 DX custom 8) .