GMail Invites Anyone?

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
I've got 5 Gmail invites to hand out. The first 5 people to send me a private message gets them. Send me your name and your email address.

Thanks,
Patrick

Gmail, is Google powered Email... You can only get it, if someone sends you an invite. Or you can buy them on eBay as well.

Billabong said:
ok...i guess ill PM pat...and see...i dunno why the h*ll youd wanna buy it though...

People would mostly because of the 1 gig of email space that they provided you. It's also the "hip" thing to have.

I have plenty more invites... who else wants one? PM Me!

Yes, Gmail is 10x the size of the yahoo email... also it has many more better features that Yahoo has yet to offer.

BloodLust said:
Patrick McCarron said:
Yes 1 gigabyte of email storage....

I know... I just can't believe an email service (free, for that matter) would offer so much space. :shock:
Google is just "flaunting" its stuff after getting so damn rich.

Also, the thing about Gmail that makes it different, other than just having 1 gig of space, is their theory that you should never have to delete or file your emails. When you want to find an email you just use google's email search engine and it will find your email for you, according to subject, from, date received, etc... That is the real reason that they give you so much space, because of the theory that you shouldn't have to delete or file your emails in folders.