My Khameleon Theory

The 7th Number

KHAMELEON THEORY

Here is a little theory i put together!

- Boon said everyone that has ever thrown a punch in a mortal kombat game were going to be in mortal kombat armageddon. He also said in an interview characters like meat, khameleon, and chameleon would be in the game.
- Xbox magazine said that Khameleon was in the game.
- Cinder posts a screen shot of the character select screen, and hints "Khameleons tend to hide".

Thumb resize.
Click To Enlarge

This image shows 2 locked characters and 1 KAF space. Meat, Blaze, Deagon, and Taven are all there too, with no Chameleon. Who is the other locked character? Khameleon?

- Cinder posted a new character select screen.

Thumb resize.
Click To Enlarge

Notice now Meat, Blaze, Deagon, and Taven are all locked now. Chameleon has been added(locked before), and now there are 2 KAF spaces. What happened to the 1 other locked character?

- Now things start to pop up saying Khameleon isnt in the game.
- Cinder now posts "Khemeleon isnt in MKA", after he hinted she was in?
- Shawn H said Khameleon isnt in the game at the German game convention.

THEORY
- Midway was originally going to have Khameleon in the game.
- Midway posts character select screen, show 2 locked characters and 1 KAF space.
- During this time they found out that 1 KAF space wouldnt work with 2 platers trying to load their KAF to go against each other. So they had to change it.
- They changed the character select screen, and had to take someone out to add the 2nd player KAF space, and still have it level on each side. 1 extra character block would make it uneven if you split it down the middle. So they decided to put Khameleon in as a hidden fighter.
- Now at this present time they are all denying that she is in the game, to cover up what they said before, and try to make it a surprise.

And that is my theory.

You're so making a big freakin' deal outta that stupid "Khameleons tend to hide quote"!

hey snow we can't backlash a respectable person who focused on significant hints and did research. he put a lot of effort into this, and it is so well done i believe him. he has a very good point, and it makes sense. outstanding theory 7th

You're so making a big freakin' deal outta that stupid "Khameleons tend to hide quote"!

Its not based on 1 quote. Its based on XBox, boon, both saying khameleon would be in. The first select screen shows another hidden character in the two ?, which is Chameleon, and who else could it have been? Everyone is there in the 2 screen shots except Chameleon, and an extra KAF face. Whoever that 2nd ? was might still be in the game hidden. It just wasnt there for nothing. And i really doubt they were hiding a 2nd KAF character spot. LOL

Last edited:
I think that Khameleon will be a Ninty exclusive, and I don't care. They probably were going to have her in PS2 and XBOX's version until the decision for Wii trickled in (sorry, couldn't help myself). One dull kombatant isn't going to bother me when all the good ones are in.

i dont know man, today Cinder posted again in the "tremor is not in MKA" topic saying he wasnt in the game. When he posted in the "Khameleon isnt in MKA" topic, all he did was post the deffinition of a Chameleon, which talked about it changing its colors to hide. I say thats more evidence that she is in the game hidden.

Oh really, well, maybe they re-changed there minds, or you were right. I hadn't seen that. Can't believe that topic has over 2000 posts now. Popular demand perhaps?

Chances are Khameleon and the others will be available, but as created characters. So you'd have to make them, and it would be obvious that it's them, probably by the item name.

I dunno, i havent seen any pictures or video of Chameleons alternate outfit. Why? Maybe its Khameleon? I have asked over at the MKU forums if he had an alternate outfit, but i havent gotten an answer yet. Im hoping they say no, or its locked or something. :)

hey snow we can't backlash a respectable person who focused on significant hints and did research. he put a lot of effort into this, and it is so well done i believe him. he has a very good point, and it makes sense. outstanding theory 7th

Okay,okay get off my back.

Oh, with literature the only Jack-ass I knew of was Eeyore from the Tales of Winnie The Pooh.

You may have a theory about the fact that she might be in, even though Cinder already said she won't. It's been confirmed, so deal with it.

You may have a theory about the fact that she might be in, even though Cinder already said she won't. It's been confirmed, so deal with it.

Yeah, he went nuts today and closed the official Khameleon is not in MKA thread. LOL Then he went nuts more and deleted any topic that had the K word in it. All this after he was taunting us all with the defenition of what a chameleon was. So he egged us on, then closed the threads like it was our faults. LOL He abused his mod powers too by editing alot of our messages. He had the mod power get to his head and went wild. He needs to be Demodded.

Yeah, he went nuts today and closed the official Khameleon is not in MKA thread. LOL Then he went nuts more and deleted any topic that had the K word in it. All this after he was taunting us all with the defenition of what a chameleon was. So he egged us on, then closed the threads like it was our faults. LOL He abused his mod powers too by editing alot of our messages. He had the mod power get to his head and went wild. He needs to be Demodded.

No, it's becuase nubs keeping posting about her when she is CONFIRMED to not be in MKA.

well he shouldnt stop us from guessing. Just because he says she isnt in, and Shawn H says she isnt in, doesnt mean she cant be secret. They wouldnt say she was hidden even if she was. And i resent the fact that he dont let MK fans speculate on things, and find out for themselves. I still think she might be hidden, until proven for sure she isnt in. If she ends up not in the game then fine.

PS he just closed the Khameleon isnt in MKA thread, and deleted it and made a new one that says

Khameleon is not in MKA this includes Xbox, PS2 and Wii.

HMmmm not in the Wii either?

Meh, hes just pissed because everyone keeps talking about khameleon so much. Its like, thats all they care about.