Ranks...

khow'n a hyell do yuu remember khow many post you hyad?

i think i had .... a lot...

i don't care how much I had. I just want a deadlier forum for a deadlier breed of the deadliest band of deadhead freak jobs with the unhealthy (deadly) desire to make bitter use of the deadliest fighting series of my generation.

would you believe me when I tell you....you are the queen of my heart?

WEEN!!!

I lurked around TRMK for two months before registering, then it shut down. I had about 300 posts. And no mercy to the noobs, k?

You don't happen to mean THIS Immortal icon, do ya?

immortal.gif

Had it saved on my hard-drive for many a year. Hell, I bet I even saved it during the glory days of TRMK..;)

highwaytothelost said:
I think those were after my time :cry: When i was around they had these MK symbols that were gold or silver. Did you guys have those?

That Immortal icon was the TOP you could get from all the silver/gold MK symbols. Once you hit a spot you became immortal.

highwaytothelost said:
Oh well i never got there lol. And nobody had them when i was around.

same here, i instantly recognised love cowboy and jgreenwo, simply because of their sigs.... feels weird, remebering how i was thinking "where has trmk gone!!!!", when i got reconnected. I had about 300 ish posts.

highwaytothelost said:
Oh well i never got there lol. And nobody had them when i was around.

I think raidenfighter was the only one to get the "immortal" rank, and you had to have 5,000 posts to get it.