Mortal Kombat Trilogy Problem

Rain Demon

I am currently installing it for my pc but I have a problem. It is known to work well for windows xp which I have but I get this error when I turn it on.

An privileged instruction was executed at address 004d635e

Click on OK to terminate the application.

All I did was install the setup and it happened? What did I do wrong. Do I need something like a mod or patch?

Dont bump a topic unless its at least 24 hours old.

I know and it's exactly why I said I know I'm not supposed to do this but It's the only thing to keep me occupied but no one has any knowledge.

Oh I found this patch folder included in the installation but when I browse it to my trilogy folder nothing happens.

If you know you are not supposed to do it, then dont do it. Bumping it isnt going to make someone with knowledge to help you appear out of nowhere. Plus you have to give it time for users to see the first post. Im sure if someone can help you they will. Give it time.

Omg I never expected this much silence. Wow people what more info do you need to help me :sleep: :(

Also school starts later today damn!

Guys never mind I found my problem hehe. I just had the patch make a new folder which didn't make it work so I just made it not create one and walaa hehe. Though arena sounds don't work so well and full screen does look a bit bad.