Kollectors Edition!

the_sim

Anyone here planning on getting the Kollectors Edition? If so which one are you planning on getting, since there is 4 different box covers for the Xbox... but only 1 for the PS2?

Xbox:
Rayden
Mileena
Scorpion
Baraka

PS2:
Sub-Zero

I do not plan on getting the collectors edition, because i cant afford $50 for the normal version, and the kollectors edition is supposed to sell for 59.95, an extra $10

I've also already reserved a copy of the Sub-Zero PS2 version. I'm looking forward to the playable MK1 game that is included.

jgreenwo said:
I've also already reserved a copy of the Sub-Zero PS2 version. I'm looking forward to the playable MK1 game that is included.
Me to... since i have never played the original MK.

the_sim said:

You'll probably think it sucks, since you're used to playing the new ones, but if you had spent hundreds of dollars in the arcades on it, you would love it!

jgreenwo said:
the_sim said:

You'll probably think it sucks, since you're used to playing the new ones, but if you had spent hundreds of dollars in the arcades on it, you would love it!
I believe i did just that with MKII... :roll:

But since the wife has never played the original... it would be good show her it as well.

jgreenwo said:

I'm looking forard to it too. Even though I have it on Genesis. :p

the_sim said:
jgreenwo said:
:shock: WOW! I thought everyone has played the first one...well enjoy playing it, i think its still fun, and yeah, the graphics suck, but its over 10 years old, its a fun classic

Billabong said:
:shock: WOW! I thought everyone has played the first one...well enjoy playing it, i think its still fun, and yeah, the graphics suck, but its over 10 years old, its a fun classic
Back when MK first came out, i was playing Street Fighter 2... that is how i missed it. :roll:

I was just at EB Games and I saw the Scorpion display box. The cover-art looks better than I thought it would.

Billabong said:
the_sim said:
jgreenwo said:

Yeah, it's fun. But I think MK2 is better. :p MK2 beats all.

RR said:
Yeah, it's fun. But I think MK2 is better. :p MK2 beats all.
Yes, MKII was the original that took me away from Street Fighter, and made me a Mortal Kombat fan ever since... Somedays i even skipped school, and hung out at the arcade all day just playing it.