Board Style

undertaker3x7

Can we change the board style like we could last time TRMK was up, cuz i cant get on the homepage to find out, and if so is there ne other way of doing it besides using the homepage??

lol...you posted in the wrong spot, this is Mortal Kombat Deception GENERAL DISCUSSION :D, oh well...i think you ccan change the board style in your profile, i saw something that said board style...check it out

If you mean the top TRMK banner style... working on that but the board style itself (the black with green links) is not changable even though you see the option in your settings. We force it to use this color scheme to make it fit within the TRMK site design properly. It's the same as it was before.

Billabong said:
lol...you posted in the wrong spot, this is Mortal Kombat Deception GENERAL DISCUSSION :D, oh well...i think you ccan change the board style in your profile, i saw something that said board style...check it out

Wtf, no it isn't...

Patrick McCarron said:
If you mean the top TRMK banner style... working on that but the board style itself (the black with green links) is not changable even though you see the option in your settings. We force it to use this color scheme to make it fit within the TRMK site design properly. It's the same as it was before.

I mean the top part how it has jax now, but before there was also sub-zero, shang tsung and whoever else, wondering if thats there now or gonna be later on

I added the Customize Site back to the main page now, look under the myTRMK section on the right.

The theme should carry over to the forum pages as well, if it doesn't delete all your cookies from TRMK.org and try again.

Reptile329 said:
Billabong said:

Wtf, no it isn't...

Rotflmao! hehehe...im always right :twisted:

Patrick McCarron said:
I added the Customize Site back to the main page now, look under the myTRMK section on the right.

The theme should carry over to the forum pages as well, if it doesn't delete all your cookies from TRMK.org and try again.

I did delete the cookies, but it still didn't work.

the_sim said:
I tried that as well... the blue Jax stays. Oh well, it's what i always used anyways.

Can you still get the one on the front page to change? If so then you still have a cookie sitting around setting the one for the forums. I'm going to take a look at fixing this bug once and for all.

Patrick McCarron said:
the_sim said:
I tried that as well... the blue Jax stays. Oh well, it's what i always used anyways.

Can you still get the one on the front page to change? If so then you still have a cookie sitting around setting the one for the forums. I'm going to take a look at fixing this bug once and for all.

Yeah, the main page for me is Scorpion, but when I go to the forum it changes to Jax.

Okay everyone will have to repick their themes now, I changed the cookie name so it should ignore all the bad cookies set before. But now whatever theme you pick on the main site should carry over here without a problem. Let me know how it is working for all of you after you repick your theme.

Patrick McCarron said:
Okay everyone will have to repick their themes now, I changed the cookie name so it should ignore all the bad cookies set before. But now whatever theme you pick on the main site should carry over here without a problem. Let me know how it is working for all of you after you repick your theme.

Works great. Thanks Pat.

Patrick McCarron said:
the_sim said:

The one from the front page changed, but the forum didn't... it works fine now. :D

Yay!

Patrick McCarron said:

Dude, that shit has been bugging the hell out of me for years. Thank you for fixing that!