MKDA - betting kurrency

buddyboy101

Hey folks,

I've beaten all of MKDA, except I have some pesky onyx/platinum koffins left, and I really don't feel like playing through arcade for the next year just to open those koffins.

I read that you can somehow bet your kurrency in versus to increase your amount w/ out taking from the opponent. If someone could please explain this (and how to bet onyx and platinum) I would really appreciate it.

I did some research online (gamefaqs.com, etc...) and it didn't help too much. Thanks!!!!

You can only bet between two profiles. Also you can only beat as much as the other person has.

Such as if Player 1 has 2538 Onyx Koins, and Player 2 has 345 Onyx Koins, you can only bet a maximum of 345 Koins.

All you need to do is go into versus mode and load up a progile for each controller. then just press some buttons becuase I forgot what button you press. After you hit the right button a menu will come up for betting.

Betting without losing your Koins? That would make betting completely pointless.

Immortal Reaver said:
Betting without losing your Koins? That would make betting completely pointless.

True, but I've heard about this glitch as well. It's legitimate. This is what they have in the cheats section of IGN.com (I didn't change any of the wording):

Cheat: Extra Koins

* Create two profiles
* In Versus, load both profiles
* open wager for player 1 but not player two
* press and hold up on D pad until chinging stops (pressing right or left will change the type of koin wagered)
* Close wager
* Play match and win. You will earn the amount u wagered but will not lose any of your own koins.

Hope that helps. I never used it myself, but a couple friends of mine did.