TRMK Armageddon Tournament thread

Snow

Should =TRMK= hold an Armageddon tournament?
1.yes
2.no
I figured I might as well start this thing while the game aint out yet so if you wanna participate in the tournament you guys gotta tell me who you want your first opponents to be.:hmmmm:

NOTE: I am a PS2 owner so if you guys are willing to have a tournament then someone else has to do the XBOX tournament!

well if you really want to, we can just hold the tournament for late November that'll give us all enough time to practice with new charactors and explore the other modes too!:biggrin:

well if you really want to, we can just hold the tournament for late November that'll give us all enough time to practice with new charactors and explore the other modes too!:biggrin:

that would be perfect, i would have done my second set of college midterms and be done most of my projects. i could take a bit of time off from studying to be in the tournament.

Sweet! Now the issue at hand is still participants!
ANDwho wants who to be thier first opponent!

Last edited:
i would rather have it a tournament where everyone in it faces off against everyone. I wouldnt want it to be like some college basketball bracket.

Easily, make pairs of 2, have them square off. Then have those winners go against each other and the losers. Then mix it up so it is vice versa so everyone fights (races) everyone.

i would rather have it a tournament where everyone in it faces off against everyone. I wouldnt want it to be like some college basketball bracket.
Alright then, But setting that up beats the f**k outta me.:bootyshake:

EDIT:are you suggesting that We make a TRMK Members only chatroom?
Is it going to be on PS2 or Xbox?
This One is PS2. As I noted in the first post of this thread, An XBOX owner will have to hold the XBOX tourney!:joyman:

Last edited:
What u guys should do is wait for a couple of months so everyone in TRMK can get MK:A.
Also, what happens if u win??