Replaying MKD Konquest

buddyboy101

Hey folks,

Once I complete Konquest in MKD, can I replay it and find things I may have missed before? How will the replay be different than the first time? Thanks!

no not in the same profile ill just start where u last saved.to start from the beginnging make a new profile thats the only way.and nah story mode never chnges so its always the same ive gonne thou it like 5 times already.

If you use the same profile you can do things that you couldnt before, like cross those bridges in the neatherrealm. But i think you mean you are going to start over fresh, which i dont think there is anything new to add.

thanks for the responses!

but let's say I miss a hidden item during my first time through konquest. can i go back and find the item after i've completed konquest?

Lucky you, you can keep playing it to get items you don't have. My konquest file is still corupted and I don't want to start over.

Yeah I noticed things to unlock when I played it for the 5th time, like the Courtyard, Sindel, Li Mei, Tanya, Havik, Sub Zero's Alternate Costume, and half of everything else.