MKDA: Cyrax Konquest (Mission 9)

buddyboy101

Hey folks, I have completed everyone's Konquest missions in MKDA except Cyrax's! In mission 9, I'm stuck on the last (I believe) combo where you start in sambo (second stance), punch 4 times, pop him up in the air by switching to the blade, and then finish with the spin kick (down, back, 3).

If you have any advice on how to do this, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

The best thing to do is just keep trying and be fast. I think I had trouble with him as well. Especially Raiden if I'm not mistaken. When I finally did everyones, I was glad lol. Just be fast and keep trying, that's what I did. I know it's not much as far as it being easier, but eventually you should succeed.

I can't remember if this is for MK DA or MK D Konquest missions, or both, but if you can put them really close to a wall the juggling becomes much easier. I remember having a hard time with Cyrax myself, but I eventually got it.

I mostly had trouble with Raiden and Drahmin. They are slow characters and have hard combos.

I finally beat that Cyrax mission!

But here's what sucks: I accidentally deleted my entire MKDA Konquest progress (I hit A to reset - by accident)....now I have to redo all of them!!!! krap

My two biggest thorns in the side were Raiden and Sonya. Both of their last style-link combos gave me HELL. Cyrax I got done no problem, but I did have trouble with the mirror match mission.

Cyrax was definetely a hard one I remember going through Konquest mode the second time to practice the combo's, I got stuck on Cyrax for a long time and as I was going down the list I couldn't jump to another character. The true nightmare of Konquest was In Deception and came in the form of Dairou one of his mid combo's was damn near impossible to get right.