Official Street Fighter Thread

nothing like happy cartoony garbage for a savage raised by wild animals... way to ruin Blanka for me Capcom

SF4 looks alright, looks like oldschool SF with newer cell shaded graphics obviously. I'll give it a shot but chances are I'll be playing MK vs. DC a lot more, but I do like SF second after MK and SSBB isn't bad either.

That is one very odd alternate. How do you screw up Akuma? Just make him look more like a demon.

On that note, whoever was playing as Akuma sucked pretty hard. I still can't wait to play as him, though.

There's officially Alternates confirmed for SF4? I know MK vs. DC Boon confirmed 2 per character recently but haven't heard anything yet for SF4. That's cool, Akuma's in!!! Yes! That's awesome ha, ha now I'm going to play this game more. I love Akuma in SF!

Whoa shit wait. When did Boon confirm that? As far as I knew he only ever danced around the question talking about how they don't have creative license with DC characters and whatnot...

Sagat looks pretty good. Balrog looks ridiculous. Thus far the costume design for SFIV is really unappealing to me. Except Crimson Viper, she's cool.

I agree, they just dont seem willing to move on at all.
Crimson Viper does look cool, but she looks very SNK.
I am glad they decided to have alternative costumes proper in this game, I could see them just have secondary colours like in the other SFs, but I do wish they would have maybe put them as primaries and had the classic costumes as alts.
I do like Chun Li's alternate though. Chun Li is the queen of gaming, period.

Whoa shit wait. When did Boon confirm that? As far as I knew he only ever danced around the question talking about how they don't have creative license with DC characters and whatnot...

He said it in one of the later interviews, not sure if it was the germany one of one of the newer GS ones..I think it was when they were in germany but he said "we're shooting/plan on having for two fatalities per character" exactly more or less. : )

There's officially Alternates confirmed for SF4? I know MK vs. DC Boon confirmed 2 per character recently but haven't heard anything yet for SF4.

Dude we're talking about alternate costumes here...god you confused the shit outta me there.

Yeah alternate costumes man, lol that's what I'm referring to. : P You had asked me "when did Boon confirm" so I answered your question ; )

I am also happy about the 2 "looks/costumes" per character : )

I don't know in SF, usually they palette swap like 4 or 5 colors for their characters. Like SF, SSFII where the shotos have like 5 or 6 colors lol. Pink, Grey, Red, Blue, Green, White etc

He said it in one of the later interviews, not sure if it was the germany one of one of the newer GS ones..I think it was when they were in germany but he said "we're shooting/plan on having for two fatalities per character" exactly more or less. : )

Are you screwing with me or are you inconsistent on accident? Here you quote him talking about shooting for 2 FATALITIES per character. Then you talk about alternate costumes...